Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Genesis_Prime, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build

Sea of Thieves - Retail version

• Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection
    • Open NAT
    • IPv4 or IPv6 connection
    • DMZ turned on
    • Xbox Port forward configured

1. Playing the game on server for roughly 2 hours, game disconnects with Hazelnutbeard error.
    2. Trying to join a server gets stuck on searching the seas game join screen.
    3. Force quiting the game and restarting allows me to join the server.
    4. Server disconnect/Hazelnutbeard error occures every 10~20min until I reboot Xbox Series X.
    5. After the Reboot, I would not get Hazelnutbeard error for roughly 2 hours.

6. I reboot Xbox to temporary fix the problem for another 2 hours.

This does not occur to other players on same server.
    submitted by /u/Genesis_Prime
    [link] [comments]

/u/Genesis_Prime, Feb 28, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...