Sea of Thieves saved data got deleted

Discus and support Sea of Thieves saved data got deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was an update, and I selected 'clear the queue option'. It deleted the game. I don't know if my saved data got deleted. Help. How do I get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ninjacoolkids28, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Sea of Thieves saved data got deleted

There was an update, and I selected 'clear the queue option'. It deleted the game. I don't know if my saved data got deleted. Help. How do I get it back?

:)

ninjacoolkids28, Jul 4, 2018
  2. JamieFXI
    JamieFXI Guest
    Microsoft Points

It says that I can redeem 6000 points if I buy Sea of Thieves. However after buying Sea of Thieves I never got the Microsoft Points.

JamieFXI, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Xbox live code

I accidentally deleted a code for sea of thieves from xbox live is there any way to the code back

BeastSlayer802, Jul 4, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

the saved data should be there once you reinstall the game, if not contact Rare support.

denis97g, Jul 4, 2018
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    just reinstall the game.

The first time you start the game, your save data will be synced with the cloud save

CrazY1985, Jul 4, 2018
  6. I was experiencing issues, this helped me!

EquableVoyage40, Jul 4, 2018
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Just as a reminder, save data is stored on both the console and the cloud. Unless you select the option to delete all saves you'll always be good to go. It's this feature that makes it easy to switch from one console to the other without the need to carry
    saves or content on a USB stick.

onyxishere, Jul 4, 2018
  8. Sea of Thieves saved data got deleted

Hey Onyx,

Thanks for this. It's good to know!!!

EquableVoyage40, Jul 6, 2018
  9. Legendary ZA
    Legendary ZA Guest
    Hi!

Save data is synced to the Cloud, so it will be restored once you reinstall the game.

Legendary ZA, Nov 2, 2018
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

just reinstall the game.

The first time you start the game, your save data will be synced with the cloud save
  11. EquableVoyage40 Win User

just reinstall the game.

I was experiencing issues, this helped me!
  12. onyxishere Win User

Just as a reminder, save data is stored on both the console and the cloud. Unless you select the option to delete all saves you'll always be good to go. It's this feature that makes it easy to switch from one console to the other without the need to carry
    saves or content on a USB stick.
  13. denis97g Win User

the saved data should be there once you reinstall the game, if not contact Rare support.
  14. Legendary ZA Win User

Hi!

Save data is synced to the Cloud, so it will be restored once you reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves saved data got deleted - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves saved

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  9. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  10. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...