Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

Discus and support Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure " in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buzz Sparrow, May 12, 2019.

1. Buzz Sparrow
    Buzz Sparrow Guest

Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

Hello,

Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves.

However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the page "signature for adventure".

I did various tests, made a hard reset of my box, xbox etc .. but nothing works.

On the other hand, by connecting my xbox account to another xbox, the game does not run either.

But if I connect a friend's account on my xbox, he can play the game with his account.

So only mine does not work and I do not understand why or do not know what else to do.

Thank you for your return and your help.

The sea of thieves support answer :

"Hello there,

If your friend's account is working without any issues, I would suggest contacting with Xbox Support since there should be an error in your account configuration. I am sure that they will be able to help you out swiftly.

Please get back to us if you continue to experience this issue after troubleshooting with Xbox Support.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support"

Thanks for your help..!

:)

Buzz Sparrow, May 12, 2019
  2. Buzz Sparrow Win User

ok thx but i can only have a contact by "post a message on the community support forums (in english only)"

What a joke...
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Buzz Sparrow,

Thanks for the reply. I recommend to try logging into your profile and try
    re-installing the game
    from your profile to the console.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer
    Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. Buzz Sparrow Win User

Hi there ,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue trying to sign into Sea of Thieves. To help clarify:

• When do you receive the error message?
    • What does the error message say?
    • Have you tested your network connection?
    • Do you have an Open NAT type?

I recommend trying soft
    factory reset of the console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

• Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    Hi man and thanks for your answer.

When i launch SoT, it ask to me to press any key to launch the game. And when i do it, there is a message "sign for the adventure" with a symbole "loading" and nothing else happening during minutes and minutes..

I already tried to do a soft factory reset of the console (i did all steps of your support) but nothing works.

Moreover, i tried to create a new xbox account and launch SoT with it and it word perfectely with my gamepass. (but i don't want to loose all my advances in the game..)

So for me, either there is a problem with my xbox account/gamepass and the game and it's our problem (licence or other thing but it work with a new account so i don't know)

either it's a problem with my SoT account and i have to ask another time about it to Sea of Thieves..

I hope to find a solution (i buy the xbox only for sea of thieves because i have already a ps4 and a Switch)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

Regards,
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Buzz Sparrow,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue trying to sign into Sea of Thieves. To help clarify:

• When do you receive the error message?
    • What does the error message say?
    • Have you tested your network connection?
    • Do you have an Open NAT type?

I recommend trying soft
    factory reset of the console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

• Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

For me Sea of Thieves was my most grand adventure of the year!
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure " - Similar Threads - Sea thieves problem

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  9. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  10. Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...: I started playing SoT in 2018. I think with Gamepass. But then we (we = sibling and I) decided to buy the game because gamepass expired. I don't remember if the game was bought on my account, or...