Sea of Thieves, DLCs and Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Sea of Thieves, DLCs and Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, hier mal meine Probleme in Reihenfolge: Ich habe mir den Sea of Thieves Controller gekauft. Hier lag ein Code bei für 14 Tage Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gringer81, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Gringer81
    Gringer81 Guest

Hallo zusammen,

hier mal meine Probleme in Reihenfolge:

Ich habe mir den Sea of Thieves Controller gekauft. Hier lag ein Code bei für 14 Tage Xbox Live. Diesen habe ich eingelöst und dann Sea of Thieves gespielt.

Ich habe dann meinen Key für Sea of Thieves eingegeben und das Spiel gekauft.

Der Store sagt mir weiterhin: Für dauerhaften Kauf des Spiels soll ich bezahlen.

Dann habe ich meinen Key für das ingame DLC Black Dog Gear eingegeben, welches ich ingame nicht finden kann.

Danach habe ich einen Key für 3 Monate Xbox Live Gold eingegeben und ein Spiel namens Robocraft Infinity erhalten. Zusätzlich soll ich nun angeblich 3 Monate Xbox Live Gold besitzen und das DLC Mercenary Set für Sea of Thieves. Auch dies kann ich ingame
    nicht finden und mein Konto sagt weiterhin meine Live Mitgliedschaft endet nach Ablauf der 14 Tage.

Irgendwelche Ideen was da falsch läuft?

[Translation: Hello everyone

Here's my problems in order:

I bought the sea of Thieves controller. Here was a code at for 14 days Xbox Live. I redeemed this and then played sea of thieves.

I then entered my key for sea of thieves and bought the game.

The store keeps telling me: for permanent purchase of the game I should pay.

Then I entered my key for the ingame DLC Black Dog gear, which I can't find in game.

After that I entered a key for 3 months Xbox Live Gold and got a game called Robocraft Infinity. In addition, I'm supposed to have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and the DLC Mercenary set for sea of thieves. Again, I can't find in game
    and my account continues to say my live membership ends after the 14 days expire.

Any ideas what's going wrong?]

:)

Gringer81, Mar 22, 2018
  2. FoS Abysse
    FoS Abysse Guest
    problem with the xbox live gold on sea of thieves

hello I come to report a problem with the xbox live gold on sea of thieves when I am on the homepage of sea of thieves and I want to start my session he asks me to resume an xbox live gold problem is that my subscription ended September 29, 2018 so why can
    not I play?

FoS Abysse, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Zul0s
    Zul0s Guest
    Sea of Thieves, Mercenary Outfit

After purchasing sea of thieves an a 3 monts xbox live Gold subscription a haven't yet received the ingame mercenary outfit

Zul0s, Mar 22, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support to see what has went wrong.

I'm sure they can help you out.

CrazY1985, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Hi there Gringer81, thanks for reaching out.

The Sea of Thieves team is actively working towards a resolution on DLC not appearing in-game and addressed this issue and more under their latest

Sea of Thieves: Launch Status Update

Additionally, it sounds like the code you redeemed was for 14 days of Xbox Game Pass, rather than Xbox Live.

As for your mention of three months of Xbox Live Gold, what do you see for an Xbox Live subscription when you sign into your account on the
    Services & Subscriptions page?

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: