Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam?

Discus and support Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello MSC, I have a similar issue with the game "Sea of Thieves" I purchased the game through Steam & as soon as "Sea of Thieves" started to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr. Mark S. Hicks, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam?

Hello MSC,

I have a similar issue with the game "Sea of Thieves"

I purchased the game through Steam & as soon as "Sea of Thieves" started to download my laptop crashed to a blue screen.

I was able to reset it & have gotten to the "Black Screen of Death" (No Error Msg.)

But, I am unable to get online in "Safe Mode" to fix this issue.

I need my laptop working. I have posted to STEAM as well. But, So far no answer? I'm hoping that one of you super smart expert people can help me out?

Thank You,

Dr. Mark

:)

Dr. Mark S. Hicks, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

I no longer have Steam on my computer and I got a refund for Sea of Thieves from Steam so it's not even in my Library. I also uninstalled the Steam version of Sea of Thieves from my computer.
  3. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  4. jamesmoormann Win User

Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open"

I downloaded the update and restarted but only non game-pass games launched except Minecraft. Sea of thieves and Forza horizon still only launch and sit on the first loading screen forever and then crash with no errors.
  5. Arek.K. Win User

Sea Of Thieves missing file

I already checked this steps from the first link but i have sea of thieves from microsoft store not from steam and i already reached out sea of thieves support but they send me this same link as u send
  6. Artem_876 Win User

Sea of thieves cyanbeard error

Yes, I can play both Microsoft and non-Microsoft games, but not in the sea of ​​thieves. And maybe it will be important, sea of ​​thieves is installed on Steam
Thema:

Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam?

1. Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam? - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves crashed

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  9. Sea of Thieves crashing but everything is up to date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves crashing but everything is up to date: Hello, my Sea of Thieves is crashing like 5 min after launch and my graphics driver and windows is up to date and i dont know whats causing it can someone help b11a182a-dfeb-42c5-a136-0ef8e4c7a841
  10. My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...: I've played Sea of Thieves for a long time, and I've never had this problem until a while ago. When it first happened it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is required for the game...