Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST)

Discus and support Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I was installing Sea of Thieves (Xbox app, Windows 11, Game Pass Ultimate) when I accidentally shutdown my laptop, and when I started it up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXBEASTMODEIIXx, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST)

Hi there,

I was installing Sea of Thieves (Xbox app, Windows 11, Game Pass Ultimate) when I accidentally shutdown my laptop, and when I started it up again and opened the Xbox app, I could not find the game fully installed or being installed, yet the storage space was still being taken up. It had disappeared but was still there. There was no shortcut on the desktop, and when I put "Sea of Thieves" into Search, it was there, but it just directed me to the MS Store downloads page, without a trace of the game. I also tried uninstalling it from the Search menu, but now I can no longer find it in the Search menu.

I am wondering if I can uninstall it from File Explorer, but I don't know if I can.

Any help uninstalling it or finding where it went would be much appreciated.

:)

xXBEASTMODEIIXx, Feb 6, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello xXBEASTMODEIIXx,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I see that this is a duplicate post with one that you already have ongoing. In accordance to the Xbox Support Forum Guidelines, please refrain from posting duplicate posts or relisting similar topics. I will now be locking this thread, please refer to your original post at Sea of Thieves- can't find game/can't resume install.

Thank you,

-Tali
  3. JasonBrody47 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

Same problem here, can't install or update the game. It just happens on Sea of Thieves.
  4. Lucas Belmonte Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

Same problem here, can't install or update the game. It just happens on Sea of Thieves.
  5. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  6. KasparSiim Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves

Thanks,

Changing the region worked.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST) - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves can't

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  4. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  6. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  7. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...
  8. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  9. i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam: [img] hi, can someone help me please,I want to change my original Xbox account to my new Xbox account, but I can't change to the new account and it always switches to the old account. and I've...
  10. I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear them in Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear them in Sea of Thieves.: I'm having an issue with Sea of Thieves: I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear what they're saying. However, I can see that my friends on Xbox are writing in the chat,...