Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the game from my pc some time ago....I was playing the game a lot even bought some in game coins! Now I have to play the game for some time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by steveprekkas, May 27, 2021.

1. steveprekkas
    steveprekkas Guest

I bought the game from my pc some time ago....I was playing the game a lot even bought some in game coins! Now I have to play the game for some time and when I logged into my acc to go and download it again its like I never bought it...I checked the order history and it doesnt show up, the weird thing is that I have the proof of the in game currecny purchases which means I couldnt have bought the game from a different acc if the proof is in this acc? no clue on what to do and no clue on how to ask help from microsoft..it says the the support calls and online support is unavailable Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again :(

:)

steveprekkas, May 27, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to check again your game in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the game is in the account, I suggest to remove your account and add it back.
    If not, I advise you to contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support to check from their end.

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

Hello Vitálik Vorinka,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble accessing your previously purchased copy of Sea of Thieves. To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same account that you used to purchase the game.

2. Check your purchase history to confirm that you did indeed purchase Sea of Thieves. You can do this by going to account.microsoft.com and selecting "Payment & billing" > "Order history".

3. If you're still unable to download or install the game, try resetting the Microsoft Store cache. To do this, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R, type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes), and press Enter.

4. If none of the above steps work, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you access your previously purchased copy of Sea of Thieves.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. AngryAlpaca06 Win User

Xbox play anywhere on the pc

Thats what the problem is I cant seem to download the sea of thieves on here it says that I have to buy it again
  5. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  6. Duckiest 1 Win User

Network transfer issue

Thank you for answering so quickly. So I won’t be able to play sea of thieves on the new account and I will need to buy it again
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves asks

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  9. Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018: So I decided I wanted to redownload sea of thieves, but when I go to redownload it, it just asks me to repurchase as if I havent owned it before. I even went into my payment and billing history...
  10. Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves: hello i bougt 3-4 year back sea of thieves and now i want play but when i want setup there is no download or instal button just the price of the game I don't want to buy it again pls help me...