SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK

Discus and support SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 150 ancient coin pack on pc and it didn't came in my game. how do I get my coins inside my game? 5d1c4155-f3cf-47f4-85b4-a5d63f6993f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grilleri, Jul 6, 2020.

1. grilleri
    grilleri Guest

I bought 150 ancient coin pack on pc and it didn't came in my game. how do I get my coins inside my game?

:)

grilleri, Jul 6, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

ancient coins sea of thieves

Have you checked account.microsoft.com on your billing history to see that the purchase went through?
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hallo,

Als je niet binnen 24 uur je coins krijgt op de game moet je xbox support contacten en om een refund vragen

[translation-Hello

If you don't get your coins on the game within 24 hours, you'll need xbox support contacts and ask for a refund]
  4. PMic_473 Win User

ancient coins sea of thieves

Yes purchase went through its says its completed but my saldo did'nt change and it was 20 days ago
  5. Luuk den Hollander Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hoe kan ik dan in contact komen met hun hebben ze een email of telephone nummer

[translation-How can I then get in touch with them they have an email or a number]
  6. Francia J. Win User

Redeeming a code problem

You may be correct, Krystian. I found a helpful article from Sea of Thieves Support:

"When purchasing Bundles and Ancient Coin packs for Sea of Thieves, it is important that you purchase through the correct store for the platform in which you are playing. Otherwise you may not receive the items in which you have purchased!

So this means that if you are playing on the Steam version of Sea of Thieves, then you must purchase your content through the Steam store. And likewise, if you are using the Microsoft Store or Xbox version of Sea of thieves, then you must purchase your content through the Microsoft Store."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/36001...
Thema:

1. SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK - Similar Threads - SEA THIEVES ANCIENT

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  9. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  10. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...