Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i bought Sea of Thieves and i bought 550 ancient coins but i can't redeem them even though the transaction went through and when I'm in-game i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ox0nn, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ox0nn
    Ox0nn Guest

Recently i bought Sea of Thieves and i bought 550 ancient coins but i can't redeem them even though the transaction went through and when I'm in-game i can't access the premium store and im in this limbo situation where the sea of thieves sends me to Microsoft
    support and on and on when i spent my money and i have no In-game currency and i feel robbed and i can't see any resolution ahead. Please make a change for good

:)

Ox0nn, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ox0nn Win User

Yeah i already did that and they sent me here, everyone is throwing blame at eachother and meanwhile im the one with the damage and nobody is taking the blame when all i did was a simple purchase..
  3. IrationalPom Win User

that could be an issue for sea of thieves yes. however microsoft is the agency taking the payment so you should be able to request a refund off of them.
  4. IrationalPom Win User

i wish you the best for that. Microsoft really should be helping you though. I haven't personally had any issues with them when requesting refunds and more often than not they are extremely helpful.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried a console reset and, removing your account from the console, then signing back in? If that doesn't work contact Microsoft about any billing questions as we can't help much with billing here.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. IrationalPom Win User

I have no relation to xbox other than working as an ambassador. I voluntarily try to help others. I have dealt with this issue in the past and understand it is annoying. I am not throwing any blame, and if i was in your situation they would be the two things
    I would try to do. I understand the feeling of them taking money from you and you not receiving anything in return.

For now paypal refund could still work, or you could give microsoft another contact directly and tell them what has happened.

Sorry for your loss and I hope it works for you.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Ancient

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  9. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  10. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...