Sea of thieve game chat problem

Discus and support Sea of thieve game chat problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wow_807, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Wow_807
    Wow_807 Guest

I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore games besides the ones it gives me to connect to my headset.
    Is there a way to add more games that can use my microphone?

:)

Wow_807, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  3. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Also the problem with the game not installing is only for sea of thieves but for other games they get installed but when I launch them it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001 while for sea of thieves it pops up when I try to install the game.
  4. BlaZe KreePz Win User

sea of thieves voice chat not working

I'm having the same problem and it has nothing to do with party audio that's why he said Sea of thieves voice chat

It doesn't work at all for me, and parties work completely fine.
  5. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  6. JasonBrody47 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

Same problem here, can't install or update the game. It just happens on Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Sea of thieve game chat problem - Similar Threads - Sea thieve game

2. Cannot connect to Sea of Thieves or any other Xbox Game on any of my PCs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Sea of Thieves or any other Xbox Game on any of my PCs: I am unable to log in to Sea of Thieves without a VPN on either of my 2 PCs regardless of what account I use. It will only let me play when I connect a VPN, but then I have really high ping and...
  3. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  4. Blocking in the game sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocking in the game sea of thieves: Hello, I want to find out why I log into the Sea of Thieves game and they write to me that my account has been blocked forever, although I have not violated any conditions.And there are no locks...
  5. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  6. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...
  7. cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11: I have Steam Sea of Thieves. I have always connected to friends through game bar, right-click the friend, join game. I want this to work, not a workaround. It worked up until a new PC I just...
  8. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  9. Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...: I started playing SoT in 2018. I think with Gamepass. But then we (we = sibling and I) decided to buy the game because gamepass expired. I don't remember if the game was bought on my account, or...
  10. Sea of thieves doesn't work with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves doesn't work with game pass: Hi, I bought the game pass subscription some time ago and today I wanted to play sea of thieves. I started downloading, at about 7% completion I left the room and when I came back the progress...