Sea of Theives Party Invite

Discus and support Sea of Theives Party Invite in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; To invite my friends to Sea of Thieves, I need to have them friended on Xbox. They are playing on PS5 so how do I invite them? Also im playing on PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Snickers805, May 11, 2024.

1. Snickers805
    Snickers805 Guest

To invite my friends to Sea of Thieves, I need to have them friended on Xbox. They are playing on PS5 so how do I invite them? Also im playing on PC through the xbox app if thats needed

:)

Snickers805, May 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Snickers805, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Have you asked them to turn on the cross-play option?

From the Main Menu click Settings

Scroll down to Matchmaking where they can edit the matchmaking preferences.

I hope this helps.
  3. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

Sot means sea of theives this was a twitch drop. I said the game SOT sea of theives
  4. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

So far it would be Sea of theives
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

Is playing sea of theives even possible solo?
Thema:

1. Sea of Theives Party Invite - Similar Threads - Sea Theives Party

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up: I have gamepass ulltimate but for some reason it doesnt show up when i try to find the perk can someone please help f63eb851-f233-426b-8b71-2e79d9527c30
  4. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  5. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  6. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  7. SEA of theives not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA of theives not working: Alright so i have been trying for a few days now and sea of thieves wont install. When i do try to install it it doesnt go past zero percent says its finished and all it says is add to play later....
  8. How to get more storage and download sea of theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get more storage and download sea of theives: Hello, I’m having trouble downloading sea of theives on my laptop but I’ve got no space left and I can’t delete anymore things, so I bought a hard drive hoping I can download it on that but I...
  9. Sea Of Theives Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Theives Crashing: My Game Keeps Crashing Without A Error Just When i Reopen the game i see this 865a4d5a-7d25-47b5-8da7-0ef9bdd2aa23
  10. sea of theives crashing/ freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of theives crashing/ freezing: for the past week when I have tried to play sea of theives it just hasn't worked. when I finish the entry cutscene my game either crashes to my home screen, or plays a loud buzzing noise and then...