SDCC Mixer Stream!

Discus and support SDCC Mixer Stream! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drizzle J, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Drizzle J
    Drizzle J Guest

SDCC Mixer Stream!

So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your favorite thing so far! I caught a bit of Halo: CE being played and it brought me right back to my childhood!

:)

Drizzle J, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

SDCC Mixer Stream!

I have been watching some of the IGN coverage of SDCC on youtube. I didn't know about this.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

SDCC Mixer Stream!

If not Hallo, what else my friend? Same here...
  4. DJBSE72 Win User

SDCC Mixer Stream!

for me it's hard to watch due to time zone...
  5. Villarino Win User

SDCC Mixer Stream!

Hello! i would try to watch it but it will be hard because the timezone, but im very excited about Halo too!
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

SDCC Mixer Stream!

Didnt even know about the stream tbh. Might try catch some in bit as I love this sort of thing
Thema:

SDCC Mixer Stream!

1. SDCC Mixer Stream! - Similar Threads - SDCC Mixer Stream

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  8. SDCC 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SDCC 2019!: The Borderlands stuff they had out there was cool but also... Rick and Morty Season 4. That's already looking pretty funny. b7341997-6fe6-48d8-ba57-b39bc59e2b75
  9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Dev Panel - SDCC 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Dev Panel - SDCC 2014: Hello my fellow Xbox community of awesome peoples. I just wanted to let you all know that there was a panel at San Diego Comic-Con about the Master Chief Collection! You can view it [MEDIA]. :)...
  10. 20 custom XB1's at SDCC - want one? :D

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 custom XB1's at SDCC - want one? :D: http://www.nerdist.com/2014/07/win-a-limited-edition-nerdist-xbox-one-and-more-at-comic-con/ MS is giving away 20 different custom Xbox One consoles at the San Diego Comic-Con :o I'd totally get...