Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s

Discus and support Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why Microsoft has the right to delete my own files on my personal device. I recently discovered that my screenshots disappeared on their own, despite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Рим Касимов, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s

Why Microsoft has the right to delete my own files on my personal device. I recently discovered that my screenshots disappeared on their own, despite the fact that I did not upload them to the network, and they were stored on the internal memory of the console. This problem has long slipped into the Internet, but you are not going to solve the campaign, with such an attitude towards your players, you will simply lose your players.

:)

Рим Касимов, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

I understand your complaint about this, note that the clips saved on the console should remain there, the only thing that is deleted are those clips that do not receive visits on the Xbox network within 30 days, if your console deletes them, you could try to delete the cache and see if the error persists, this is achieved by holding down the power button until the console shuts down.

Keep in mind that this is a forum and those of us who comment on it are common gamers just like you, if you have any complaints or suggestions for Xbox engineers you can submit them by following the steps in this link.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Greetings
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Locally stored clips and screenshots should only start to get deleted if the storage space set aside for them is full, in which case older clips/screenshots would be deleted to make space for new ones. I'm not sure how much space is reserved on the console's SSD for that purpose though.

You can expand the storage using a USB stick, which will give you WAY more space.

That said, I have experienced many bugs with the Game DVR system since the Xbox One came out in 2013, so if it's yet another bug I would not be surprised. In that instance, install the Xbox Insider Bundle from the Store - even if you're not an insider - then when you long press the Xbox button on your controller you'll see a new "Report an issue" option where you can report the bug, which is your best chance of getting it fixed.
  4. Artemii K. Win User

My screenshots are gone (Xbox Series S)

No, I saved them to internal memory.

I tried turning the console off and on. The old screenshots did not appear, but a few more new ones disappeared.
    Can the console remove them on its own?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Buying game for XS but then it’s not after installing it

Ok did you put it in an internal memory or storage card or external usb drive

If external that would be why

You can only put it in an internal memory or storage card

Now I'd you are saying you have a Xbox one S

That isn't a series s

Series consoles.are different and are not considered Xbox one nor is it part of the name

Also any games.that are meant for the series consoles has to be on storage card or.internal memory

Xbox one games works regardless of Xbox one s or og or one x

And you can use any storage

But for Xbox series consoles there is only s or x not one s/x

And only games on optimized nvme or the Xbox nvme storage card will download the series version

If you put it on external it would only download the Xbox one as you arent running thr optimized nvme
  6. MohsenAB Win User

I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

Hi

If I want to say it was a week ago I started to play on Xbox series s then I saw message that I should have chosen, for sign in save game, the first one was the internal memory of the console, the second one was the cloud, I chose the internal memory on the left side, but it signed the game save.

َAnd I saw that the game started from the beginning.

So a few days later, I went to check my console on the X series, but I saw that it came from the beginning!!
Thema:

1. Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s - Similar Threads - Screenshots disappeared internal

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  4. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  5. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  6. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it 4ac7e23a-84d0-4c79-87c4-f917163bbcd3
  7. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  8. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  9. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  10. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...