Screenshots and videos not uploading to xbox network

Discus and support Screenshots and videos not uploading to xbox network in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; screen shots and game clips, on series x. Not uploading to the xbox network and if you delete pic from your xbox they come back again... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hex77, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Hex77
    Hex77 Guest

screen shots and game clips, on series x. Not uploading to the xbox network and if you delete pic from your xbox they come back again

:)

Hex77, Apr 25, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Yeah, it's been broken for a couple of days. I reported it via the console and on the service status page, and I've seen loads of posts about it on Reddit, so hopefully they're working on fixing it.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, Kai however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which is why we may just need to perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It's back up and running now.

All the items I uploaded while it wasn't working did actually upload. It's just that they were not visible on the Xbox Network for some reason, therefore they were not shareable, but that's been fixed.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

cloud capture

If you mean where to store your videos and screenshots. This is in the Upload Studio console. And you can download these videos and screenshots via xboxdvr.com.
    There you can register your MS / XBOX account and you will be able to find your uploaded videos and screenshots right there.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
Thema:

1. Screenshots and videos not uploading to xbox network - Similar Threads - Screenshots videos uploading

2. How to retrieve photo and video screenshots.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to retrieve photo and video screenshots.: Split from this thread. Same issue here d31729f7-5aba-4b2b-83f6-6499bfe6cbe6
  3. How to retrieve photo and video screenshots.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to retrieve photo and video screenshots.: Where do I retrieve photos and video screenshots taken from my X-Box One console, if you are no longer supporting the app that allows me to do this. All your new app seems to be able to do is try...
  4. With Xbox Console Companion Deprecated, How Do I Move Screenshots and Videos from XBOX to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    With Xbox Console Companion Deprecated, How Do I Move Screenshots and Videos from XBOX to PC?: It used to be so simple. Take a screenshot on the xbox, open up the xbox console companion on the PC, select the image and download locally. The file list was often slow to load/update but the...
  5. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...: Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and...
  6. Screenshot button always takes a video regardless of setting. [series x/alpha skip]

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot button always takes a video regardless of setting. [series x/alpha skip]: Haven’t seen anyone else talk about this since the latest update every time I use the controller screenshot button it defaults to recording a clip. I’ve tried toggling it back and forth between...
  7. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER: Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"? I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (as you can see on the...
  8. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES: Hello community, I have a question about the THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES. The rules tell we can use an in-game content, screen or video. But is it okay...
  9. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSORThese Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Xbox Community Game Club Screenshot Contest (“Contest”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052, USA, is...
  10. after i take a video or screenshot and upload it, it isn't shared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after i take a video or screenshot and upload it, it isn't shared: after i've uploaded a video or screenshot, it isn't shared. I clicked to share it and it isn't shown to be a choice to share. 269a4965-ec8e-4c2e-90b0-0f04e66bd546