Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One

Discus and support Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, there is a bug allowing my son to play Fifa 19 even though he is out of screen time an thus logged out. I have enforced a key to be used for guests... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeapingDegree92, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One

Hi, there is a bug allowing my son to play Fifa 19 even though he is out of screen time an thus logged out. I have enforced a key to be used for guests and he doesn’t create new accounts. He just needs to press ’A’ and ’B’ repeatedly in Fifa 19 enough
    times and suddenly he can start a new game. This must be a bug.

:)

LeapingDegree92, Dec 29, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

Hello ArunA,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your child bypassing screen time limits on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, is there any possibility that your child has been creating accounts on the console, or signing into the adult account therefore the console recognizes that the accounts are playing together which would then bypass the set screen time?

Please attempt to follow our how to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One support article,
    as this will allow you to view all accounts that are currently existing on the console.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. ArunA Nayagam Win User

Sorry are you saying Fifa does not require you to sign in and so you can bypass the screen time limit?

I tried setting a passkey for the adult account, it still lets him play Fifa when logged out.

Really poor this is, what is the point of having screen time limit and letting apps override it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fifa does require you to sign in so you can bypass the screen time limit. It only starts when you actually sign in with that account.

Here are some troubleshooting resources:

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  5. LeapingDegree92 Win User

I have tried it myself and it’s easy. When the message comes (in Fifa for example) that his time is up and he is logged out, he just needs to press ’A’ repeatedly answering the Fifa messages that pops up and eventually a new game can be started. Other games
    are not possible to play when time is up, only Fifa.

What do you mean by circumvent time limits by setting console to ”offline”?
  6. ArunA Nayagam Win User

Absolutely not creating new accounts or signing into my account because he cant play the NBA game as when he tries to screen time kicks in but when he tries to play FIFA it allows him
Thema:

1. Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Screen doesn't Fifa

2. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  3. XBOX screen doesn't show up on projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX screen doesn't show up on projector: My XOBX X is connected through Samsung Soundbar Q990C to Optoma UHZ66 4K UHD projector. Second HDMI port on the Samsung soundbar is connected to Chromecast Ultra. I have no problem using...
  4. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  5. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  6. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...
  7. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S: Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e
  8. Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen: My xbox is turned on and everything on, right hdmi cable and everything but it doesnt show on my monitor i tried a tv. I turned on the controller it's blinking like it's trying to connect but...
  9. Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19: Hi, My son's screen time gets enforced at 30 mins. But he is still able to continue playing games like Fifa 19 without any limits. Whereas he can't play the NBA game. What sort of a screen time...
  10. Battlefield 1 game doesn't start (black screen) (also Fifa 2016 and 2017).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 game doesn't start (black screen) (also Fifa 2016 and 2017).: Hi, When i want to play battlefield and fifa, the game doesn't start up (only black screen). What can be the problem? Thanks 77da187d-1cc7-4e94-8b10-7151248fa071