screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

Discus and support screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest

screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. This color was
    present on everything on the Xbox (dashboard, DVD, etc.), not just the game. I thought it was my TV, but I switched video inputs to see a TV show, but that was completely fine. I simply reset the game system and everything was fine. After another 10 minutes
    or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well.

This has been plaguing my system at 08-04-2014 and some days it won't even happen surprisingly. My thought could be that my component cables are broke as I have one of the original Xbox 360's with HD component outs
    to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!

:)

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest
    help help help!!!Screen saturated green, flashing blue

I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. This color was
    present on everything on the Xbox (dashboard, DVD, etc.), not just the game. I thought it was my TV, but I switched video inputs to see a TV show, but that was completely fine. I simply reset the game system and everything was fine. After another 10 minutes
    or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well.

This has been plaguing my system at 08-04-2014 and some days it won't even happen surprisingly. My thought could be that my component cables are broke as I have one of the original Xbox 360's with HD component outs
    to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!!!!

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest
    Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?

or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well

to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  4. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

If you've had an original 360 last this long you should count yourself as lucky. I have one of the original white ones and it's on it's last legs. I'm probably going to buy a new 360 within a month or so.

Anyway, I would guess it's probably your component cable,. That would definitely be the cheapest thing to try first. If your TV has an HDMI input go get an HDMI cable from the store for like $10. That will isolate the component cable and the component
    output and let you know if the problem is in the cable or the 360 itself.

IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Apr 9, 2014
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

If you've had an original 360 last this long you should count yourself as lucky. I have one of the original white ones and it's on it's last legs. I'm probably going to buy a new 360 within a month or so.

Anyway, I would guess it's probably your component cable,. That would definitely be the cheapest thing to try first. If your TV has an HDMI input go get an HDMI cable from the store for like $10. That will isolate the component cable and the component
    output and let you know if the problem is in the cable or the 360 itself.
  6. Remember Pluto Win User

Has the community finally opened their eyes?

O noes its blue just like Fallout 3 is tinted green Fallout NV is Orange and Human Rev is Yellow. Play the game and stop *** about what color tint is.
  7. BoomyBeef415501 Win User

Cloudy White Screen

update- my xbox came with the av/hd or whatever cables the red white yellow + red blue green cables and i used the RBG cables and switched it to hdtv and the white cloudyness was gone but the sounds were no longer working and everything had a green tint
    to it and i mean everything like my gears of war background stuff had the green tint and my avatar to, plus the game i put in everything was green and black, then we bought new AV cords and the same exact thing was still there white cloudyness on AV and green
    on HDTV
  8. Your Dead McFly Win User

Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?

Make sure no one has tampered or accidently changed the video input on your TV. Sounds like maybe your video cable internally deteriorated . Switch it out to see if there is any change.
  9. Zacabeb Win User

Black and White Picture

In case it has a red/teal or blue/green tint where there should be color, then one of the connections is loose or faulty (Cb if the picture appears red and teal, Cr if it appears blue and green).

If it's completely black and white, it's a bit of a weird issue. It can happen with a composite (yellow) connection if the display doesn't recognize the color system in the signal, especially on TVs in Europe and Oceania where the Xbox 360 outputs a PAL-60
    signal over the composite connection. Some TVs do not handle it or may be glitchy.
Thema:

1. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. - Similar Threads - screen started flash

2. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  5. Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.: So this issue only started in the last couple of weeks. I have the xbox set to sleep instead of fully shut down, sometimes when it is turned on the screen is just black but you can hear the sound...
  6. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  7. Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.: had this issue for months. tried power cycling and multiple console wipes and re setups. examples of games include. fortnite injustice 2, mk 11, remnant 2 and others. no eeror message, just game...
  8. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  9. How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?: We have an XBox One and our games won’t go past the “ Press A to Start” screen. This is happening on ALL games, not just one. I have tried to restart by holding down the power button for 10...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen: I have this problem over time, and now i can't play the game. When i launch the game by steam it opens in the same screen ang get stuck aways. I tried to delete roaming folders, remove the...