Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

Discus and support Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One S is no longer projecting a screen to my monitor , and the console turns off after 10 minutes or so, also the sync button is broken, is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Significant-Ask-2358, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

My Xbox One S is no longer projecting a screen to my monitor , and the console turns off after 10 minutes or so, also the sync button is broken, is there anyway I can fix this without having to go to a shop and fix it, I am able to open up the Xbox and replace and/or clean parts if needed.

submitted by /u/Significant-Ask-2358
    [link] [comments]

/u/Significant-Ask-2358, Nov 26, 2023
  2. evilfangs Win User

Error code E303 00000000 8007041D

Yea I got the exact same.

Green screen for about 10 minutes then black screen for another 10 minutes then system error code E303.

Sometimes it will go green screen - black screen and the consoles turns it's self off.
  3. toonarmy206 Win User

Controller/TV question

Mine turns off after 10 minutes too.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Surround sound changes when controller turns off

I'm curious, if you go back to where everything is working fine. Then hold down the Xbox button on the controller and choose the option to Turn controller off.

Do things work fine after that?

After 10 minutes, does the Xbox go back to the dimmed screen?
  5. PresidentChewie2215 Win User

Xbox Series X won’t unfreeze

Thank you so much for your response Janet! This method initially just put froze my screen on a static lines screen, however after fully shutting off the Xbox for around 10 minutes it turned on normally again! Thank you again for your time and response, have a great day!
  6. WelHungIrishman Win User

xbox one console won't power on

Console wont turn ON.

Unplugged for 10 minutes, I sure hope it's "OFF" by then, because after all, the problem is it won't turn ON.

Results = FAIL
Thema:

Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

1. Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes - Similar Threads - Screen longer projecting

2. LG C1 XSX 4k 120hz Dolby vision no longer showing in tv details screen.

in XboX Insiders
    LG C1 XSX 4k 120hz Dolby vision no longer showing in tv details screen.: Earlier this year there was a toggle check mark box that was presented In the t.v details screen and it no Longer is there. I was looking into the new LG C1 update today and found this issue and...
  3. Xbox one x no longer plays tv-Netflix/sky etc static screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x no longer plays tv-Netflix/sky etc static screen: Hi, everything was fine now when i try to launch a Sky tv program or Netflix screen goes static/snowy and console needs to be restarted. Have tried soft reset, unplugging mains cord, holding...
  4. Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen: My three kids often play minecraft together on the same tv using Xbox One. When they use split screen, they always create the world under our main xbox live account that has all the extra...
  5. xbox no longer working check cable then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox no longer working check cable then black screen: My xbox one has been working completely fine for a few years now and all of a sudden its now having problems with displaying the screen. I wake up one day and turn it on and am given a no signal...
  6. 4K at 60Hz no longer working on Xbox One X, screen artifacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K at 60Hz no longer working on Xbox One X, screen artifacting: Last night I plugged in my Xbox, did a system update and let several games update. In total I was actively using the Xbox for about an hour without issue, then I continued to let the games update...
  7. Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen: [IMG] Bug: Groups or Pins that I've created for Games ,Apps or Media are no longer being highlighted when selected (Community/Xbox Live Gold/GamePass/Add More are all still working as normal...
  8. Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC: My main PC has just had a catastrophic crash and Windows 10 had to be reinstalled. I have reinstalled all my applications and everything works again expect for notifications when my son requests...
  9. Screen Time no longer showing 5 minute warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Time no longer showing 5 minute warning: So we use the Microsoft screen time limits with my kids on xbox one and it used to give them a 5 minute warning message when their time was almost up; it just randomly stopped doing this and I...
  10. Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.: So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would...