Screen is heavily saturated with green and red AND no audio - Xbox 360 Slim

Discus and support Screen is heavily saturated with green and red AND no audio - Xbox 360 Slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Using an HDMI cord, there is no sound and there are green and reddish tinted streaks taking up the entire screen. I've tried different HDMI cords,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChipotlePaco, Apr 5, 2014.

1. ChipotlePaco
    ChipotlePaco Guest

Using an HDMI cord, there is no sound and there are green and reddish tinted streaks taking up the entire screen. I've tried different HDMI cords, checked the port, and plugged the console into my computer monitor using the same cord. It worked fine. This
    happened only after I unplugged the HDMI cord a while ago to try and set up an audio system (which did not work) and plugged it back in.

:)

ChipotlePaco, Apr 5, 2014
  2. BeeFih
    BeeFih Guest
    Xbox 360 slim PROBLEM with A/V setup

I like to play on older tvs because I hate messing with the screen lag on new tvs when I'm gaming. Trouble is that my 360 slim will only work with an hdmi setup - if I try the av cables I have issues.

plugging in using the RED, WHITE, and YELLOW AV cables I got audio with no video

plugging into an hdtv using the ADITIONAL GREEN, BLUE, and RED cables I got distorted video with no audio.

help?

BeeFih, Apr 5, 2014
  3. vBonney
    vBonney Guest
    I have Video But No Audio

I had recently got a new xbox because of last one getting Red Rings. I plugged it in through my Happuage HD PVR with the HDMI cables i got for the xbox (Red,White, Yellow, Blue, Green, And red cables). And have the PVRs cables going to the TV. But no Audio,
    i also tryed just doing the Hdmi to the tv and still nothing. I tryed the wires that came in the box and got audio but that Display looks terrible. Is there any way i can still use the PVR while using the HDMi cables and Still get Audio.

TV- Insignia HD TV 19" Inch

Console- Xbox 360 Slim Bought New Today

vBonney, Apr 5, 2014
Thema:

1. Screen is heavily saturated with green and red AND no audio - Xbox 360 Slim - Similar Threads - Screen heavily saturated

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  10. Xbox screen heavily distorted and warped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen heavily distorted and warped.: [img] Was playing yesterday perfectly fine, when today I turned on my xbox and the whole screen was warped. I've tried different hdmi cables and I know it's not tv because every other app or...