Screen goes black on microsoft edge xbox version on youtube when i hover my cursor above...

Discus and support Screen goes black on microsoft edge xbox version on youtube when i hover my cursor above... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've Had this problem for idk how long but,as the title says,on youtube in the microsoft Edge [xbox version] Every single time without fail,when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nimbus2349, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Nimbus2349
    Nimbus2349 Guest

Screen goes black on microsoft edge xbox version on youtube when i hover my cursor above...

I've Had this problem for idk how long but,as the title says,on youtube in the microsoft Edge [xbox version] Every single time without fail,when i hover above the video with my cursor half of the video goes black but sound still works. Idk whether its a problem with all browsers on xbox but its annoying and i just wanted to know if it is in anyway fixable.

have a great day and thank you for reading this message

:)

Nimbus2349, Oct 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: