scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code.

Discus and support scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son scratched off the redemption 25 digit code on his xbox live gold membership card how do I get the code? Xbox tell me its the retailers problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunnierOrange58, Dec 28, 2014.

1. scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code.

My son scratched off the redemption 25 digit code on his xbox live gold membership card how do I get the code? Xbox tell me its the retailers problem and the retailer tell me its xboxs problem grrrrr. There is no phone number to contact a real person at
    xbox Australia which is unbelievably stupid and annoying!!!!!

:)

FunnierOrange58, Dec 28, 2014
  2. xbox live gold - code unreadable

My son received an xbox live gold membership and when he was scratching off the code, he also scratched off the first few characters. Xbox live chat sent me to this forum to help. Anyone know what I can do to redeem the card?

RusticLeader144, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Xbox gold code scratched off

xbox gold membership code card numbers scratched off. What to do now please anyone

Mark hBSc AMRSC, Dec 28, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

the only thing I can imagine is to contact Xbox Support, to see if they can do anything. Which can be contacted via Phone at the following details:

Xbox or Games for Windows Support

•(02) 8031-8186

Hours of operation:

•Monday - Friday: 09.00 - 21.00

•Saturday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00

5. Hey mate i got an xbox one and it came with an xbox live gold and I anterd the code and its telling me its all ready been used when i just got the Xbox live gold

RoyalAcrobat462, Nov 1, 2018
  6. RoyalAcrobat462 Win User

Hey mate i got an xbox one and it came with an xbox live gold and I anterd the code and its telling me its all ready been used when i just got the Xbox live gold
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the only thing I can imagine is to contact Xbox Support, to see if they can do anything. Which can be contacted via Phone at the following details:

Xbox or Games for Windows Support

•(02) 8031-8186

Hours of operation:

•Monday - Friday: 09.00 - 21.00

•Saturday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
  8. Hatchet P Win User

new xbox live

U can go to any WalMart rite aid or dollar store n buy a gold membership. All u have to do is scratch off the back of the card n go to Xbox menu and select redeem n type in the 16 digit code
  9. II_Of_Seven Win User

Xbox live gold 14 days trail

Hi.

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trials

Hey there iSouthh!

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.

If you have any further questions please let us know and we will be standing by, you can also check out our Xbox
    Live Gold trial memberships page.
Thema:

1. scratched off the xbox live gold membership redeem code. - Similar Threads - scratched off live

2. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  3. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  4. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  5. I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...: I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters were scratched off as well. What can I do to find the missing letters? 99885cb7-f417-45c5-ab7e-048fd06a8235
  6. Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?: I scratched off my gift card and don’t want to waste money e47d5592-a3b3-4f26-89d1-7d5efd2b43de
  7. I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...: So I bought a Xbox gift card and when I was scratching the back off on the code I did it to hard and most of the numbers came off and now I don’t know how to use it...
  8. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  9. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...: I need help getting the code. a87f6f2b-b4d2-4583-80b4-ef52653f32f0
  10. anyone having trouble redeeming live membership scratch off cards ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone having trouble redeeming live membership scratch off cards ?: I have a 12 month live scratch off card and every time i try to use it i get a message saying something went wrong,try to redeem code again in a few minutes. I've tried to redeem on my...