scratch on my xbox 360 console.

Discus and support scratch on my xbox 360 console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncleanerGnu693, May 27, 2016.

1. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly deep and I can sort of feel it if I run my finger on it and I
    don't know where it came from. it looks like to me that it was done with something sharp or something like that or even worse a drop, I won't be able to sell it because of this scratch.

my brother used to play it a lot and he said he didn't know what happened to it and honestly I don't think he'll ever tell me the truth.

so Do you think someone may have dropped it according to you?

I've always had it put horizontally and on a desk since I bought it.

what causes a scratch like that?

please give me your guesses.

there's a photo of the scratch in the link below so that you can see it.

Photo by yotorrent

:)

UncleanerGnu693, May 27, 2016
  2. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly deep and I can sort of feel it if I run my finger on it and I
    don't know where it came from. it looks like to me that it was done with something sharp or something like that or even worse a drop.

my brother used to play it a lot and he said he didn't know what happened to it and honestly I don't think he'll ever tell me the truth.

so Do you think someone may have dropped it according to you?

I've always had it put horizontally and on a desk since I bought it.

what causes a scratch like that?

please give me your guesses.

there's a photo of the scratch in the photo below so that you can see it.

Photo by yotorrent

3. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

sorry for the mistake, I wanted to say there's a photo of the scratch in the link below so that you can see it.

4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, May 27, 2016
  5. UncleanerGnu693 Win User

sorry for the mistake, I wanted to say there's a photo of the scratch in the link below so that you can see it.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

This seems to be very similar to the thread you had here forums.xbox.com/.../2141544.aspx & the one you have here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/hardware__services/f/2176/t/2144261.aspx
  7. microlink(2) Win User

Is my Xbox Scratching my disks? If so whats the cause?

Xbox 360s scratch discs no matter which way your console is positioned, but the best way to ensure as little scratches as possible is by placing the console in a horizontal position. My Skyrim disc is scratched up pretty good and I bought it brand new, same
    can be said for a lot of my games. My 360 has always been in a horizontal position.
  8. street2234 Win User

Help i have a dude

My xbox 360 does that when the disc has scratches and i install the game on my hard drive to reduce the console stress and it help to reduce the noise.
  9. HassanB Win User

Xbox 360 Console Scratched 2 Of my Games!!

Hello James! You will have to contact XBOX Support and initiate a repair. If this is happening to all of your games that's a serious problem. You can also initiate a repair for your console by going to this website
    http://myservice.xbox.com. Additionally you could contact the makers of the games by looking at the number in the back of the game manuals for each different game that the XBOX 360 has done this to.
Thema:

1. scratch on my xbox 360 console. - Similar Threads - scratch 360 console

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  5. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  6. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc
  9. Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.: I went to turn my Xbox off by holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds to make sure that it was fully shut down. However when I restarted my console all my profiles were removed, my...
  10. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...