Scott Joseph - name your game bundle code did not redeem

Discus and support Scott Joseph - name your game bundle code did not redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Gamertag: [Mod Removed] microsoft account: [Mod Removed] Date code redeemed: 09/30/2016 Having issues with redeeming a free game using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by scojoe420, Oct 2, 2016.

1. scojoe420
    scojoe420 Guest

Hello,

Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

microsoft account: [Mod Removed]

Date code redeemed: 09/30/2016

Having issues with redeeming a free game using the code provided. Email was never sent within the 48 hr time window.

Mod note - Please do not post personal information

:)

scojoe420, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Ivanmon2388
    Ivanmon2388 Guest
    Name your game code not redeemed

I was not able to redeem the code for the name your game bundle its two days since what should i do?

Ivanmon2388, Oct 2, 2016
  3. sh1sh1n11
    sh1sh1n11 Guest
    Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle Code Issue

Just got my new Xbox One name your game bundle. used my iPhone to redeem the code, and I entered the code but couldn't see any games to select. So I did not press the submit button, and closed the browser. Tried to do it again on PC and it now says the code
    is already used.

sh1sh1n11, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest

Jav0r, Oct 2, 2016
  5. Jav0r Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 bundle Skyrim unavailability

Did you redeem the code from the bundle?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Name your game bundle did not receive game code

8. Smwutches Win User

Name Your Game Bundle Code

9. MaRiGuAnO nLiNe Win User

My vault prices error

Hello ,

If you were able to redeem this code via the Microsoft redeem site, this bundle should automatically be added to your World of Tanks account. Is this bundle not showing up in your account in-game?
Thema:

1. Scott Joseph - name your game bundle code did not redeem - Similar Threads - Scott Joseph name

2. Scott Pilgrim The Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scott Pilgrim The Game: Why do I have to buy Scott Pilgrim on the Xbox One if I bought it and it's dlcs on the 360? c1fd3427-d43e-4644-a2dc-374eeacd775e
  3. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Complete Edition Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Complete Edition Questions: 1. Is there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content in this game? 2. Are there any changes from the original version of this game? 3. Is this game identical on all platforms (including the...
  4. Fix the Scott Pilgrim DLC not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Fix the Scott Pilgrim DLC not downloading: I have money now thx. submitted by /u/Texas-Kangaroo-Rat [link] [comments]
  5. Fortnite Travis Scott skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Travis Scott skin: Dear Xbox By the way this the person who is asked to get back the two skins and take back the $10.00 refund. I can’t repurchase the two skins because they not in the fortnite item stop anymore....
  6. Fortnite Travis Scott skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Travis Scott skin: Dear Xbox About 7 days ago I accidentally asked for a refund for $10.00 on 1000 v-bucks and I tryed to cancel it but it never worked and it took away two skin in fortnite from me. The names of...
  7. Will we ever see Scott pilgrim vs the world backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see Scott pilgrim vs the world backwards compatibility?: This is a great phenomenal game very throwback almost Double Dragon like. It was fun to play and I bought it on the 360... but it is not backwards compatible to play on my xbox one. So Does...
  8. Scott Pilgrim v.s The World: The Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scott Pilgrim v.s The World: The Game: can the head of the compatibility program please add. Scott Pilgrim vs The World To the List 5e446d7b-f4f8-4972-9295-c45aac0ab604
  9. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Remastered for Xbox One or back on Xbox Live Arcade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Remastered for Xbox One or back on Xbox Live Arcade?: I really want to play Scott Pilgrim The Game, but it got delisted since december 2015 along with Capcom vs. Marvel: Origins and UNO, but why not making his comeback to Xbox One with a remastered...
  10. That happened to the game of scott pilgrim vs the world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    That happened to the game of scott pilgrim vs the world?: [img] Because it does not appear in the xbox store? 6f2abecf-f958-4409-93ba-9d066c02269b