scorpioking2010 is still suspended

Discus and support scorpioking2010 is still suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014.

1. scorpioking2010 is still suspended

im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like paying for something i cant use.

:)

AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Still suspended

It says my 12 month pre-paid subcription is suspended. It was added to my account just before it got suspended for the debit card expiary and the pre paid ended in 2010. I had only used a month of it when it was banned. How do i sort this

VeryHappy Jack, Feb 23, 2014
  3. EnuffElement
    EnuffElement Guest
    Still suspended

My account VeryHappy Jack was suspended about two years ago because my payment details expired, i have just been able to update them without any trouble and just added a paypal account but am now still banned. Please sort this out as i want to get back into
    playing online

EnuffElement, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: