Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working

Discus and support Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've had The Ark survival evolved on my XBox One for a while. I downloaded a package from the Microsoft store in a sale which included all the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alana Frampton, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working

Hi

I've had The Ark survival evolved on my XBox One for a while. I downloaded a package from the Microsoft store in a sale which included all the DLC maps and skins etc with the game.

The DLC maps won't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and checked the setting which are on auto update but it won't work. In game it says 'DLC not downloaded'.

Then in the 'manage game' area on the Xbox menu I tried uninstalling just the scorched earth DLC with the aim of reinstalling it to see if this fixed things. But it uninstalled and disappeared and I can't find a way to reinstall it.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated! Hope to hear from someone soon.

:)

Alana Frampton, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Thanks for the update Alana. Just to confirm, were you able to successfully install the DLC? If yes, can you also tell us what is the error message or is it just not showing in-game even after installing DLC?

If the case is the DLC's were successfully installed but game isn't detecting it, it would be best to submit a bug or report it to Ark Survival support page at https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requ... for them to check what could be happening as to why the DLC's are not appearing.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Alana Frampton Win User

Hi Ben,

I will get in touch with Ark directly then as the uninstalled DLC still isn't appearing to be installed and the DLCs that are installed aren't working.

Thanks for your help and helpful links đź‘Ť

Thanks,

Alana
  4. Ben4724 Win User

You're welcome and I appreciate your patience dealing with this. Feel free to let us know here in the community how it goes with Ark support, I am sure it would help other users who might experience this too.

Have a nice day Alana!
  5. Alana Frampton Win User

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your reply. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the my account and it still isn't letting me play the DLCs.

Am happy to try more suggestions if you have any?

Thanks,

Alana
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

So long as your are signed in on the correct account where the purchase of the game and dlc's are made and the order is showing on your order history or via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page then there is nothing to worry as you should still be able to install it.

You mention that you were able to install it before but the game didn't detect it. If this is the only game where you are experiencing this, it could be an in-game issue not your account. But let us further troubleshoot to see what might really be causing this.

First, since you have tried to uninstall and reinstall next thing I can suggest is to try removing and adding your profile from your console. Make sure to remember what email address you are using for your gamertag as you need it to sign back in on the console.

Once you are ready, just follow the steps on this link to remove your profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro... no worries! As your games will not be deleted, it is just to remove the account not the games, achievements, or saved games.

After you add your account back from the console, turn the console off as well and wait at least 2 minutes before you turn it on. Then check the DLC's again to see if it will allow you to reinstall and check if it will show up in game after the installation.

Looking forward to the result so we can try to assist further if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working - Similar Threads - Scorched Earth DLC

2. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

in XboX Insiders
    Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth: Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one with konnect to XBOX X, i am finding it...
  3. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?: Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server. 1f5333ed-8c72-44b4-a3e0-380773584ab9
  4. How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!: Everywhere I go online to find an explanation for how to enable mods just says to find the ModifiableWindowsApps folder and says I should see the Halo MCC game files inside it. My...
  5. Hello people of earth. from hi to hello

in XboX Insiders
    Hello people of earth. from hi to hello: Hello Earth... submitted by /u/PixelPioneer12 [link] [comments]
  6. Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup: "I figured out why the game is crashing. If I start the game without logging into my account, it works, but as soon as it asks me to log in, the game crashes." how i can fix this?...
  7. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  8. Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2: OK so I have now been on text chat with both Xbox support and EA support. Both say I own the pack, both say I should have it yet it still has not shown up in game. Have tried to enter second code...
  9. titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin: ok so I had titanfall two preordered months ago I know its only been a few days but Ive been seeing many other players with the skin already when am I gonna get it I mean shouldn't we get it the...
  10. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro Scorch Pack download issue: I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be downloaded as well (it was listed when I...