Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC

Discus and support Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my PC recently and I wanted to replay Scarlet Nexus, but it won't allow me to load up my save file. I have all the dlc installed and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JLaw 2756, Nov 5, 2021.

1. JLaw 2756
    JLaw 2756 Guest

I just got my PC recently and I wanted to replay Scarlet Nexus, but it won't allow me to load up my save file. I have all the dlc installed and I double checked that I had all 13 dlc installed just like on my xbox. Another thing to note is that when I load an entirely new save only the demo rewards that I got from playing the game on my xbox were in the Accept tab in the store. This proves that I am signed into the right account as well which it is telling me that I am not. This is one of my favorite games of the year and I don't want to start a new save with just the demo rewards. Lastly, this is a Xbox play anywhere title so I shouldn't have to repurchase the game/DLC. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

JLaw 2756, Nov 5, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Login with your account again in both apps

5. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything. After these steps try again.

If the problem persists, I recommend contacting the developer
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox gamepass DLC not showing

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marion_Soda, I did a little research on this issue of DLC on pc and found something that might help you.

DLC is not showing up in the shop.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ScarletNexus/comments/...

"Actually. Kind of helped. Looks like since they are part of a bundle, I have to go into each dlc separately on the app and download them individually, even though it says no download needed on the bundle page."

Scarlet Nexus: How to Redeem DLC & Add-Ons

https://twinfinite.net/2021/06/scarlet-nexus-dl...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask and let me know if works.
  4. Adwal280 Win User

Avengers still not installing

Yes that's it, I updated Sims 4 and downloaded scarlet nexus just fine
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Scarlet Nexus rewards

Hello @theycallmeiams!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums . However, issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Scarlet nexus network problem

Thema:

1. Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC - Similar Threads - Scarlet Nexus Issue

2. Scarlet nexus network problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarlet nexus network problem: If I try to import the story data or access the in game shop I get a temporary network problem error message. The issue is not at my end since I have no issue with any other Xbox game. [img]...
  3. Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?: Boa noite, Eu estava tentando colocar o Scarlet Nexus em inglês, mas simplesmente não consigo. Já tentei mudar o idioma do windows antes de abrir (usando o powershell e usando Set-Culture,...
  4. Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification

in XboX Insiders
    Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification: Hello Xbox Insider Team! I am very glad that we got the Dolby Atmos audio fixed so i will make sure to test it out again however, we still have the issue of gamepass games not showing the...
  5. No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus

in XboX Insiders
    No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I have yet another possible issue. One of the issues in the Alpha ring is when streaming a game, it says "can't stream this title" however the added issue is that when an...
  6. Scarlet Nexus rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scarlet Nexus rewards: Hi, I activated the punch card for Scarlet Nexus and purchased it. I'm supposed to get 6000 rewards points but for some reason the points aren't showing up. There's a green check mark by the...
  7. Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead): Out of all my friends that I play with, I constantly get disconnected from the servers with Error Code: Scarlet Krait. Anyone else having the same issue? submitted by /u/gencjbuchko [link]...
  8. Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?: Lets say you have an xbox one and your friend has an xbox one scarlet. If i get a game like call of duty for mine and he does the same for his. Its the same game but specific for each system (COD...
  9. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]: Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? [Translation - Good morning, I would like to know if the games that will come to the...
  10. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one: Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? 5f3989e0-65dd-4b8c-9ab4-842dac196046