Scammed by an Xbox 360 player on Madden 25 ultimate team

Discus and support Scammed by an Xbox 360 player on Madden 25 ultimate team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamertag: [Mod Removed] told me that he had a 1600 microsoft point code saying that he would give it to me for a card of mine. I offered him the card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DLB96, Jan 27, 2014.

1. DLB96
    DLB96 Guest

Gamertag: [Mod Removed] told me that he had a 1600 microsoft point code saying that he would give it to me for a card of mine.

I offered him the card and he gave me the following
    USED code:

[Mod Removed]

When I messeged me with a confession saying that he did, and i have screenshot to prove.

[Mod Removed]

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame or post codes on the forums. Thank you.

:)

DLB96, Jan 27, 2014
  2. I got scammed

I got scammed in Madden Ultimate team.

YEE X VENGEANCE, Jan 27, 2014
  3. TeeHodge
    TeeHodge Guest
    Scammed

A gamer tag by the name of xl Giroux lx 28, on madden 15 ultimate team and I was told by Xbox support to post on this forum and I got scammed by this kid and wanted to see if I could get my player back and him to be banned so nobody else gets scammed by
    him

TeeHodge, Jan 27, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there DL896!

-

Sorry, but solicitation is in violation of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct, and you shouldn't have sold that to him. You will need to file a complaint against the user by getting on your console, going to his profile, and selecting "File Complaint" Scammed by an Xbox 360 player on Madden 25 ultimate team :) Naming
    and shaming is in violation of the forum rules as well as posting personal information such as redeem codes, credit card numbers, email address's, and/or your real name and password to your account.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: