Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Discus and support Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] Help me, I got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** today and I'm not sure if its a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mr monkeyguy101, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [​IMG]

Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [​IMG]

Help me, I got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** today and I'm not sure if its a scam or not (look at the pictures to see) it looks pretty official to me, but my gut says otherwise and in my years I've learned to trust my gut. So anybody can help me that would be
    great.

:)

mr monkeyguy101, Jun 29, 2017
  2. JoeBirch
    JoeBirch Guest
    Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

I have one two email addresses in my Microsoft family account

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag2

my objective is to get *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to have gamertag=tag1

but

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** already has a gamertag=tag2

so

How do i delete the gamertag from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?

Is that possible?

JoeBirch, Jun 29, 2017
  3. FGras
    FGras Guest
    Changing Email adress

Hey people.

I want my xbox account linked to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** instead of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I changed the email adress in the settings of
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

After that when I log in with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I don't get to the right xbox account.

I can only get to my xbox account if I log in with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

How do I fix this?

Greetings,

(yeah, it sounds a little bit confusing... )

FGras, Jun 29, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That is an official email. It's just an add for the Rewards program.

Smwutches, Jun 29, 2017
  5. ok

mr monkeyguy101, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  7. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  8. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  9. jmbyers Win User

Email and sign in address question.

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and create a new account with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag
    associated with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.
  10. Klokkwork Win User

how do i find

You'll want to check the email inbox for your Microsoft Account email. i.e. if you log into your account with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but you get all your notifications at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, you'll still want to check *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for the message regarding your suspension.
Thema:

1. Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** - Similar Threads - Scam email ***

2. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. Is this a scam email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a scam email?: [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?...
  6. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  7. Is this a real email or a phishing scam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this a real email or a phishing scam?: I received an email from the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Xlcm) it told me I had received an enforcement, I opened it up and logged in, it had said I...
  8. I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...: Hi. A week ago I posted about a game called Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one. This game is not online or has multiplayer capabilites. It's from 2018 and servers have been down forever (at least...
  9. Xbox live separate billing email scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live separate billing email scam: I am still not satisfied with Microsoft's response. Had your company been more transparent in its business practices and the fact that there is a separate billing email address that has to be...
  10. Enforcement Email? Is it a scam?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Email? Is it a scam?: I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying that my son's Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the...