ScaleBound Cancellation

Discus and support ScaleBound Cancellation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Me and thousands of other fans of this game would like it to be finished and released to the public. We were all hyped on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshBosh1314, Jan 17, 2017.

1. JoshBosh1314
    JoshBosh1314 Guest

ScaleBound Cancellation

Dear Microsoft,

Me and thousands of other fans of this game would like it to be finished and released to the public.

We were all hyped on the idea/motive that we would get to know a dragon as they truly are and play as a character which is linked to the dragon physically and mentally. We also were looking forward to playing the game with friends so that we could work together
    to defeat even the toughest foes. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do this as you cancelled the game on the 9th January much to everyone's disappointment.

I really hope you consider taking this game on board and try to finish it in all of it's deserved glory.

(PS, I had to label it under Sea of Thieves because there was no ScaleBound topic to list it under)

:)

JoshBosh1314, Jan 17, 2017
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Scalebound (Cancelled)

Scalebound Gameplay Preview: Co-op, Custom...

King Tones, Jan 17, 2017
  4. NSH Linxs
    NSH Linxs Guest

ScaleBound Cancellation

I believe the reason there is no topic for Scalebound is because it was getting/has been removed from all sites the trailers was on or any end trails of this game because they want people to forget that this tittle ever existed from what I have seen on people
    who are completely disappointed I for one was looking forward to it but for what I have also gathered the head of Microsoft said this was a good way to go for Xbox/Microsoft users because we really do not have a say in what we want regardless to promises/trailers
    that was shown off at a major event that Microsoft attended. I do apologize for the long sentence and lack of periods and quotations. Sorry to have said this I am only gathering from the speculation from what I have heard from many many disappointed fans that
    was lead astray by the E3 Event but I will wait for that comment that says oh there was a lot out there that was not even interested in this/that game. But I really hope they bring it back for the fans sake not the lining of gold hope you all have a wonderful
    night. ^_^

NSH Linxs, Jan 18, 2017
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT

Ah memories... I was hopeful for Scalebound. Shame that it was canceled.
  6. NSH Linxs Win User

ScaleBound Cancellation

I believe the reason there is no topic for Scalebound is because it was getting/has been removed from all sites the trailers was on or any end trails of this game because they want people to forget that this tittle ever existed from what I have seen on people
    who are completely disappointed I for one was looking forward to it but for what I have also gathered the head of Microsoft said this was a good way to go for Xbox/Microsoft users because we really do not have a say in what we want regardless to promises/trailers
    that was shown off at a major event that Microsoft attended. I do apologize for the long sentence and lack of periods and quotations. Sorry to have said this I am only gathering from the speculation from what I have heard from many many disappointed fans that
    was lead astray by the E3 Event but I will wait for that comment that says oh there was a lot out there that was not even interested in this/that game. But I really hope they bring it back for the fans sake not the lining of gold hope you all have a wonderful
    night. ^_^
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Scalebound cancelled

Hey there xFranicRP,

We welcome your feedback on this particular situation HERE. We'd also like to point out the many other games coming in 2017 that you may also
    be interested in. Be sure to check the
    Xbox Wire
    for more!
  8. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

scalebound canceled

I am interested in Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3. Thing here is I can just get those 2 games on PC. I know what some might say but the thing is I am an Xbox games. I literally have 4 Xbox One consoles (2 S models). I will be selling 3 consoles and keeping
    1 S for 4k blu ray. No, I was not interested that much, yet, in Scalebound. But I do know that these games need to be given time as new IP and not just cancelled. It may be behind schedule but they need more diversity in games.

Just for myself I can not see the Xbox being needed. I guess I am just moving on. PC/PS4 and soon to be Switch. I cancelled all my Xbox One orders. Moved ME:A to PC. Will pick up Crackdown 3 on PC. Then I will get the other games this year on PC/PS4
    that I want. I am not all about a little difference in power but might as well get console games on PS4 right now since MS just seems to not be doing much on the Xbox front. I know it has plenty of good games. But I can get those elsewhere with better performance.
    Currently PS4 vs One and the PS4 is way on top if I was buying new. I cannot see that being good for gaining any ground in terms of content. It makes it easy for a content maker to go PC/PS4 only. Not good as an Xbox fan. Maybe Scorpio will have something.
    Hopefully not a trick like Crackdown 3 requiring Scorpio/PC due to system power needs to run all that stuff.
  9. Blackau Win User

What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

I really wanted to see how Scalebound would have been. Sad they canceled.
Thema:

ScaleBound Cancellation

1. ScaleBound Cancellation - Similar Threads - ScaleBound Cancellation

2. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So what do we have to do to get scalebound back? There has been so many rumors going around about it going to another console etc. i was considering getting another console. Ill even settle for a...
  3. Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT: I ask for this new year that Microsoft values bring back scalebound, I suppose they will have a lot of game content done ... Scalebound has to come back. What do you think? I vote with a Yes...
  4. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  5. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  6. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: Can we please please have scalebound developed please cause by the looks of Theis game just from a few trailers this game was going to be an amazing game and Microsoft would make so much damn...
  7. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So I recently heard that the game Scalebound was cancelled and I don't see a real reason why. A lot of people wanted that game to come out and it seemed like everyone was very excited about it....
  8. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: I just Heard that a title called Scalebound is being canceled or is canceled i am surprised to here this because that was a title that i was really forward too. It was one that a lot of gamers...
  9. scalebound canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scalebound canceled: During the announcement of scalebound, quantum break and recore I said to myself that I had to buy an xbox to play. Today it has just been canceled, there are no more interesting exclusives for...
  10. why cancel scalebound

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cancel scalebound: why cancel a game called scalebound when u showed it on E3 and promised everyone that its going to be a great game bring it back out to be released everyone wanted this game so please release it...