Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

Discus and support Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rice eater �, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal

:)

Rice eater �, Aug 20, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Rice E.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

I wil share a previous thread with this information:

There are five types of suspensions with four of them not showing up in the enforcement history.

1. profile level up to 24 hours not eligible for review because by the time the enforcement team reviews it would be over.

2. Profile level 24 hours to 99 days these are eligible for review. and this means no matter which console your profile is signed into those privileges have been taken away.

3. Console level means no matter which profile is signed in to the console the privileges have been taken away. This type is not reviewable

4. Profile level 100 days not reviewable means that you have had multiple infractions of the code of conduct and probably going to be your final warning before the next type of suspension.

5. Permanent profile ban means your never signing into the account on a console again and you forfeit any games that were purchased on that profile and if there was any Microsoft account money on that profile or subscription time left on that profile you also forfeit that.

You will only see two of these on your enforcement history on enforcement.xbox.com numbers one and two the rest will not show in your enforcement history.

Nothing anyone here can do as the enforcement team do not use the forums.

Phone/chat support often tell people to post here when they shouldn't.

Some enforcement actions,like 100 day suspensions,don't show on the enforcement site & are not appealable.

All you can do is to contact support they should be able to tell you how long your suspension is for but wont be able to do anything about it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

Is it an account suspension or a console ban? Console bans won't show on the enforcement site.

@Starseid - You can't submit a case review if it doesn't show on the enforcement site.
  4. Anonymous Tom Win User

Console was banned, but what about my Account?

Console bans will not show up on the enforcement teams website.

If you sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and does not show any current enforcement actions or that your account has a permanent suspension then your account is fine.
    That doesn't answer my question. I can still use my Account on the Xbox App. So that should mean my Account is not banned?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console ban

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Locked: CONSOLE SUSPENDED

Actually it says they will tell you why your console was suspended, not banned. "For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums.
    Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended". It doesn't say anything about telling users why the console was banned.
Thema:

1. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show - Similar Threads - Says account banned

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  5. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  6. My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?: My Xbox account has been banned for over 10 years and I cannot get any support because no violations show up in the enforcement history. I cannot appeal the ban because there is no history to...
  7. My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned: I don't why i am banned but this is 9 years ago. The Info on the site says nothing to me. There is no records of bans but my account is not accessible. Any ideas what i can do to get in contact...
  8. Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not: I got an email today saying my banned account was reactivated and but when I go to log into my account my account is still banned and I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this [img]...
  9. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...
  10. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...