says it can't connect to internet to download statistics

Discus and support says it can't connect to internet to download statistics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; says it can't connect to internet to download statistics......have been playing this for quite a while and can't get access for a couple weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loriboyer, Jul 5, 2018.

1. loriboyer
    loriboyer Guest

says it can't connect to internet to download statistics......have been playing this for quite a while and can't get access for a couple weeks now...have tried all their helpful hints

:)

loriboyer, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Problem 80151909

If I go to download profile it says "checking network status" then the "can't connect to xblive" error. Got to be an xbl problem. Internet works router reset cache cleared.

WhileWhileWes, Jul 5, 2018
  3. ThatPyroDude
    ThatPyroDude Guest
    Can't connect

I can't connect; when I do a test it says my internet can't connect to xbox live

ThatPyroDude, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Slobosaurus Win User

Installing a game

Download speed is directly linked to your internet connection speed. It will vary for everyone and is determined by your internet service provider. To find out your download speed; go to Settings>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics.
  5. EndersVision101 Win User

Cannot download Xbox 360 update

Here's some troubleshooting steps you can take: 1. Make sure that you are connected to the internet. 2. If you are then do a network statistics check to see your download speed. If the download speed
    is zero then your connection is too slow to update the game.
  6. Deja Vu Skies Win User

Keep getting randomly signed out of Xbox live

Hello, That is an internet connection issue, use the Xbox-settings-Network-Detailed statistics and you should have as Minimum, download of 1.5 and upload of .75, you want a low latency and an Open NAT
  7. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  8. PurseDragoon123 Win User

RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

when I try to go online (fortnite)it says check your connections and it advises me to test it in Settings.

when I go online (apex) it tells me it lost connection to Xbox live and EA servers please check your Internet connection.

when I go to test the connection it says my console is connected to the Internet.

when I go to test network speed in statistics it tells me it’s unable to run the test because I need to be online to see network statistics.

i’m not sure what it’s supposed to show but in the network settings screen on the far right where it says current network status it says service info is unavailable. It doesn’t even show the Wi-Fi that I am connected to.
Thema:

1. says it can't connect to internet to download statistics - Similar Threads - says can't connect

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  6. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  7. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  8. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29