Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

Discus and support Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Devanio-[xboxvenue], Jan 17, 2022.

1. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email but again it takes me to the enforcement site, I then try and contact Xbox and because my Live account has this current ban I cannot sign in so its a vicious circle of not contact and not support........it's an absolute joke to be honest! I also play PC and this just makes me feeling like selling all my Xbox games and series X as the support now is atrocious!! No regard for their customer base at all now.....all online with about 40 gatekeeper actions before you can get any type of answers! Can someone give me a contact or any type of answers please??????

:)

Devanio-[xboxvenue], Jan 17, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement site as it states my record is Excellent

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Unfortunately there does seem to be an issue at the moment, where a load of players are receiving permanently bans instead of temporary bans on their accounts and it not showing up on the Enforcement site.

Microsoft are aware of this and are in fact trying to sort this out.

What I can suggest for the time being, is to wait a few days and hopefully you will be back to normal.

Thank you

Jamie
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

Console bans

Unfortunately console bans cannot be reversed/removed.

The previous owner must have done something bad enough to warrant the ban, You also cannot contact the enforcement team in anyway, The case review process is the only way of contacting them but this cannot be performed for permanent console bans.
  4. Pxshr Win User

My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

it says that im not able to play xbox live because its a permanent temporary ban but this is what says Enforcement end date:July 16, 2020 3:25:20 AM.
    Gamertag:
    Jiysr
    Enforcement reason:
    Harassment Abuse and Threats
    Enforcement end date.

Permanent

So am i banned forever or what
  5. VicelikePlayer7 Win User

Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.

I can't submit a case review as it says the cases 'Decision upheld' but nothing was mentioned about a permanent ban for me to appeal and now it's too late as i cant send a review because i am permanently banned? In desperate need of help, theres no other
    way i can contact the enforcement team.
  6. X̴̱͎͛à̶̪̈́r Win User

ENFORCEMENT ON XBOX LIVE

hi my xbox comes up with console ban with red handshake symbol but cannot find the enforcement in any of my accounts it does not say permanent or anything, can someone help me or explain what this means
Thema:

Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

1. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement... - Similar Threads - Says Permanently Banned

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  10. It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...: I have been permanently banned on xbox and I don’t know why. My account was hacked and I got it back and now it says im permanently banned and when I try to submit a appeal it says I have no...