Says delivered at the repair place but not updated on the web

Discus and support Says delivered at the repair place but not updated on the web in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there would someome be able to help me i send my elite series 2 off to get repaired and they recived it on the 27th and it still not been updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leafy Coin, May 28, 2024.

1. Leafy Coin
    Leafy Coin Guest

Hello there would someome be able to help me i send my elite series 2 off to get repaired and they recived it on the 27th and it still not been updated i contacted microsoft and they told me it can take up to 5 business day to update and i would like to know how long will it take now for my controller to come bk to me as it does say 8 to 10 days but i dont think it be that Many thanks

:)

Leafy Coin, May 28, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

To answer your inquiry about the delivery timeframe according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

"After your console or sensor (or controller) has been received at our service center, the average time of service is 14 to 21 days, including shipping time. To check your order status at any time:

Sign in to the Device services site with your Microsoft account credentials. account.microsoft.com
    Select the device that’s associated with your service request.
    Select Repair Order at the bottom of the page. The status of your order will appear.

Note: There may be a short delay before your order appears on the page."

Based on my experience it shouldn't take that long since they have already received it at the Microsoft service center but I would highly suggest checking your order status from time to time. If the order status has not been updated for more than 3 days, you may contact Microsoft Xbox Support for a more accurate update on your service order.

Also from this Xbox article: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...bel,from the day that you submit the request.

"When we ship your serviced product from our service center, you’ll get an email that includes a tracking number. Use that tracking number to check the shipping status at the carrier’s website or contact the carrier for info.

Note: It can take up to three days for the shipping status to update on the carrier’s website."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Tomahas Win User

Repair status hasn't updated. Courier says delivered to the repair centre.

@, @CloudGear13 - Did you get any update/feedback about your controller? I have the same problem...
    Still no, unfortunately. Hopefully soon. Using my elite v1 at the moment but it was already falling apart when i got the v2.

Had an update just now. Not even a time frame unfortunately.

Due to our efforts to adapt operations to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, we appreciate your continued patience for the delay with your repair
    order.

We continue to anticipate a longer than normal fulfilment time. You will receive a notification to inform you of updates to your service order.

Please click here to
    check the status of delays by country or region.

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
  4. MidoMidva Win User

@Tomahas, @CloudGear13 - Did you get any update/feedback about your controller? I have the same problem...
  5. JUSTINSTEINHARDT Win User

@Tomahas, @CloudGear13

Im in a similar situation,

I sent in my Xbox One X Gears 5 Edition for a service and it was delivered Via UPS on Wed July 8th 2020 . And was received at the dock.

Ive have checked my order status on microsoft.com and it still says "ship your device to us in 30 days or your order will be cancelled"

Based on your or anyone's experience with the Repair Orders On Either Consoles or Accessories. How long does it take for the order status to reflect "Your device is at the service center" 1-2 Days? Or is it a week
    ?

Im unable to reach the service center where it was delivered so im left guessing if everything will go smoothly. I know a few have asked this question but since this is my first time using microsofts repair service
    i really dont know what to expect.

Any Help or Thoughts are appreciated hopefully someone has an answer since micrsoft doesent let people email them. Dont look forward to the long hold times :l
  6. DamianHirszel Win User

Does anybody have any contact to this repair centre ? or maybe somewhere to MS customer service ? have same problem with my elite v2.

I sent this on 11th June - been delivered on 16th (according to UPS) - no updates on my order status, not even shows that been delivered to them apart of Proof of Delivery from UPS sign by WEBER...

Start to bit concern as i just bought it few days before and find out A button wasn't responsive properly.
Thema:

1. Says delivered at the repair place but not updated on the web - Similar Threads - Says delivered repair

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  10. Repaired Controller not delivered after two days of it saying delivered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Controller not delivered after two days of it saying delivered.: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 6/28 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...