says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region

Discus and support says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i change the codes region 3fe9844d-e8a0-4839-a970-d584c3187e93 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RainReach, Nov 13, 2020.

1. RainReach
    RainReach Guest

how do i change the codes region

:)

RainReach, Nov 13, 2020
  2. RainReach Win User

who could i contact to get new code in my region
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try returning it an purchase a code for the correct region.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact whoever you got the code from about returning it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can't change the code's region. You can only redeem codes that are meant for the region there are for. So if you are in the USA, then you can only redeem codes for the US region.
  6. Kristupas45 Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Live Code

Do the card satisfy youre region or try reedem code on the pc if the code have been already used it will say.
Thema:

1. says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region - Similar Threads - says cant reedem

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  5. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  8. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  9. Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...: and yes, I did try to reinstall :D 79a03d2a-ca27-4457-a993-acd2b8adb32e
  10. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...