Says already connected to a account on Minecraft

Discus and support Says already connected to a account on Minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My account I keep trying to put it on Minecraft but it says it’s already connected to a PlayStation network account (Idk if you can help on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Night_Coffee_Crow, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Says already connected to a account on Minecraft

My account I keep trying to put it on Minecraft but it says it’s already connected to a PlayStation network account (Idk if you can help on PlayStation) so how do I take it off the other account since I never even logged on to another account nor did I log off can someone please help

submitted by /u/Night_Coffee_Crow
    [link] [comments]

/u/Night_Coffee_Crow, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  3. Liam Ponthier Win User

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
  4. tiebe timmerman Win User

minecraft account

No the thing is I have bought the minecraft account with Microsoft and not with a mojang so it was already migrated

And I could login without it connecting with Xbox account and recently it was connecting with my Xbox account and I could not login without saying welkom to you Xbox account (this is on my pc)
  5. Remmius Win User

Hacker transferred Minecraft Account to an another microsoft account

We already got the Microsoft account that was linked to Minecraft account back... It's Minecraft says she doesn't own it. That's why we think the hacker transferred it.
  6. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
Thema:

Says already connected to a account on Minecraft

1. Says already connected to a account on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Says already connected

2. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  3. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  10. Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...: Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been associated with another epic games account but it don’t say I have one connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. friend cant connect to minecraft server.asp?xo= language:it