saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

Discus and support saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; won’t let me log on please help c1e5350e-2296-47d6-a4cb-dc5491662ab5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomas Pais, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Tomas Pais
    Tomas Pais Guest

saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

won’t let me log on please help

:)

Tomas Pais, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's currently a service issues. Once that is fixed, you should be able to sign in. http://xbox.com/status
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Check your internet connection. Restart your network hardware, then restart the console.
  4. maxqzy Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

yeah same for me when I loaded up my game it said temporary network thing then I was locked out my account I’m back on it now but it’s saying temporary network problem
  5. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  6. Ryatt Orr Win User

I reset my Xbox because cod Cold War kept trying to make me buy gold pass when I logged back in it won’t let me finish downloading it and the rest of the cross-gen pack stuff and won’t let me play

Xbox 1,when ever I click on the game it’s says do you own this game view in App Store no error messages besides

the do you own this game (it won’t let me play any other of my games that I’ve payed for it shows the same message) tried resetting again and logging back (didn’t work)
Thema:

1. saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games - Similar Threads - saying temporary network

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  10. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...