Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console

Discus and support Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have apparently maxed out my storage on the cloud as far as original and 360 xbox save games go. I heard it was capped at 2 GB of cloud storage but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saintmarc-8726CE0C-4CBC-4, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console

I have apparently maxed out my storage on the cloud as far as original and 360 xbox save games go. I heard it was capped at 2 GB of cloud storage but I have not found a way to see how much or what I actually have saved. I did the painstaking task of going through each game I have digitally to check for and delete any save data. I still am getting the error “5MB over” for data space somI am unable to start/save any new games using the Xbox series X. I don’t have the physical discs or Xoxox 360 anymore so not a way I can go back and delete those cloud saves.

My questions are;

-Is there a way to navigate my cloud storage by some other way rather than going through my digitally library, game-by-game, to delete content?

-Is there a way to save backward compatible games locally to the Xbox series X so that I may continue to enjoy my digitally purchased backwards compatible games?

-If both the above questions are aswnered negatively, does anyone know if there is a more user/consumer f influence solution being worked on or developed to Alicia the some of the frustration from the above?

:)

saintmarc-8726CE0C-4CBC-4, Aug 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console