Saving Lego Indiana Jones on the xbox one

Discus and support Saving Lego Indiana Jones on the xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Lego Indiana Jones for my xbox one through the Microsoft store. The game is an xbox 360 game with backwards compatibility. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lilshockey, May 2, 2020.

1. Lilshockey
    Lilshockey Guest

I recently bought Lego Indiana Jones for my xbox one through the Microsoft store. The game is an xbox 360 game with backwards compatibility. The game starts up and runs fine the issue is with saving the game. When I try to start a game it gives me the message,
    "You do not have an active gamer profile. Saving and achievements will be disabled. To create or load a gamer profile now, press the Xbox Guide button. Press A to continue without saving and achievements." At this point I have signed into my account on the
    xbox and there is not guide button for me to press that will help with this message. I also have never signed into an xbox 360 on this account. Does that affect the issue? Is there something I'm missing that will help me sign in?

:)

Lilshockey, May 2, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Broken disc. :(

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Do you Lego?

my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
  4. Captain Gini Win User

Great games for kids 3 to 7

Lego Indiana Jones, its one of the best Lego games
  5. NYCgoodfella Win User

Casual Game's You Can't Rage At?

Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Thema:

1. Saving Lego Indiana Jones on the xbox one - Similar Threads - Saving Lego Indiana

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  4. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec
  5. LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?: Does anybody know where the Skywalker Saga game save file is located in as I downloaded it from the Xbox Game Pass? 0a740cb6-0fd0-4f72-85f5-ca54660b399c
  6. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  7. Lego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One: Game received for Xmas, will not save on Xbox 1 console. We only have one profile on the Xbox and no external HD. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, plus the update. Can someone help? Thanks....
  8. FH4 - Lego Speed Champion save game clear -XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 - Lego Speed Champion save game clear -XBOX.: Hi i want to reset my Lego Speed Champion save game on XBOX. (Only Speed Champion). Because 2 month ago I install FH4 to PC (without Lego Speed Champion), and this make my challanges broken....
  9. LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox: I just downloaded the deluxe version of Lego Avengers. It wont save any of my progress and I have to keep replaying the same thing over and over. I’ve made sure my xbox is up to date and I have...
  10. Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one: I downloaded this game from the xbox one store but when I come to play it keeps going through choose save option cloud storage is the only option click A to accept and then round again. Then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save game on lego indiana jones xbox one

2. lego indiana jones xbox one wont save

3. load saved game lego indindia jones

4. xbox lego indiana jones speichern,
  5. save lego indiana jones xbox 1,
  6. xbox one lego indiana jones save progress