Saved game not being detected after gamepass ultimate got expired

Discus and support Saved game not being detected after gamepass ultimate got expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently I have an active gamepass ultimate, previously when it was expired my save game was not being detected and was being asked to create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElwinRem, Jan 30, 2022.

1. ElwinRem
    ElwinRem Guest

Currently I have an active gamepass ultimate, previously when it was expired my save game was not being detected and was being asked to create a mission or start from the beginning of the game. I purchased the games and one of them I have the disc. I tried purchasing a gamepass subscription and its funny that it loads my save file. Why is it happening even though I own the game? Please Help!

:)

ElwinRem, Jan 30, 2022
  2. ElwinRem Win User

I see maybe thats the reason why my save game wont load on this game. Lets just try the COD save game once my subscription expired. Thanks for your help and time.
  3. ElwinRem Win User

I have selected the game title but didnt find any available contents or changes available. However I accidentally unchecked the game title and save the changes, just noticed that it was uninstalled, right now I am trying to redownload the witcher.
  4. ElwinRem Win User

Yes that's right but it is only working in COD but for the witcher it still wont work. My subscription will expire this week.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

You have a subscription now and the issue isn't happening right?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Those are 2 different titles
Thema:

1. Saved game not being detected after gamepass ultimate got expired - Similar Threads - Saved game being

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  6. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...
  7. Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?: I have been playing Starfield on my Series S and then I go to play on my steamdeck via cloud gaming. This is fine, it syncs the saves from the servers that have been uploaded from my Series S but...
  8. Solitaire games not being saved, is there something wrong with the Cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire games not being saved, is there something wrong with the Cloud?: I play Microsoft Solitaire every day, about 3 days ago, all the saved games have vanished and it looks like i haven't played any games at all. My husband is the same...
  9. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...
  10. If I delete downloaded content, will i still be able to play the same game save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete downloaded content, will i still be able to play the same game save?: I'm playing Skyrim right now and I have to delete some things to install GTA5.. I was wondering if I delete the DLC for Skyrim if I'll still ba able to play with the latest game save?...