Save file/profile change issues

Discus and support Save file/profile change issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my xbox one I've got two profiles mine and my wife's. We've both been playing assassins creed and just recently whenever I log in in my profile her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmoid, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Jimmoid
    Jimmoid Guest

On my xbox one I've got two profiles mine and my wife's. We've both been playing assassins creed and just recently whenever I log in in my profile her save game comes up and no matter what I can't change to my save, which is fine but I'm at 90% and
    she 25%. Worryingly on the new hard drive manager I notice that our save files are the same size.

I've looked online and not seen a single comment anywhere about his. Is this a new bug I've encountered? Is there an easy fix I've missed? I've tried the old reboot from power off and leads out but nothing. Have to say this is extremely infuriating.
    please tell me I've not wasted tens of hours into a game I'm going to have to play all over to do the final missions.

:)

Jimmoid, Feb 18, 2014
  2. eebuckeye
    eebuckeye Guest
    Minecraft XBOX 360 lost saves???

My daughter has been playing days of Minecraft and wanted to try online. I changed my profile zone to "Family" but I also had to exit the game because it froze (however it had been saved many times including auto saves).

Did changing the profile zone to family remove the saves from my profile?

How can I recover these saves regardless? Nothing was deleted by us.

We have been saving the game files to the hard drive (NOT cloud) and I tried to find the game saves on the xbox and cloud when loading a game save. For some reason I remember the game saying it was syncing with the cloud at one point and I have no idea why. I would not think that would delete local saves????

Please help! Thanks!

eebuckeye, Feb 18, 2014
  3. ncaa football 12 won't work

If the initial problem happened during a save, perhaps your save file is corrupt. Can you try playing with a different save file, or profile altogether? Does this change anything?

Mister Gwyther, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Save file/profile change issues

Try deleting her game save and see if it will load yours then. If you are signed in under your profile it should sync your game save though. Can you manually load a game file ?

Feral Boar 66, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: