Save data won't transfer to cloud

Discus and support Save data won't transfer to cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play Mass Effect in my second Xbox but my saved data from console 1 will not upload to the cloud. 22def02a-9b7c-426b-b999-af0f5ffc1197 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Applapachia, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Applapachia
    Applapachia Guest

I am trying to play Mass Effect in my second Xbox but my saved data from console 1 will not upload to the cloud.

:)

Applapachia, Mar 30, 2017
  2. Progress & Stats Reset But...

so if you're playing on the hard drive. if you switch cloud save will all of your data on the hard drive will transfer to the cloud save?

BlackPho3nix21, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud

Unfortunately the cloud is the only way to transfer save data to the One.

Smwutches, Mar 30, 2017
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Transferring games\data

It depends on the game really...if it has cloud saves, then your data won't be lost as it is in the cloud (all my games I was able to continue where I left off when I transferred consoles).

Games which only have local saves would require you to transfer the saves between consoles before wiping the XB1 (unless of course there is a way to cloud save)
  5. Smwutches Win User

External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

The Xbox One won't see 360 data from an external drive in order to transfer it that way. Any games that are backwards compatible would need to be redownloaded through your Games and Apps. Your game saves would need to be stored on the cloud (the cloud
    will only hold game saves and not game data).
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Gamepass Games save data questions

-Cloud saved

-cloud saved

-save data is tied to account so you won't lose it
  7. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox GamePass, Ultimate or Console?

If you subscribed to Live Gold it will automatically be transferred to Gamepass Core and you won't lose your data and saves in the cloud, you can rest assured. As I explained above.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Currently the cloud is the only way to transfer saves from the 360 to the One. The data transfer cable is only meant to transfer data between 360 hard drives.
Thema:

1. Save data won't transfer to cloud - Similar Threads - Save data won't

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  4. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  5. Xbox won't save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't save data: My xbox won't save game data on fifa21 either on internal storage or my external storage device 0529ce27-8dcf-4e46-ba8a-593cbf2109e6
  6. Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data: I was playing Resident Evil 6 on Xbox One and had completed all but Jake and Sherry on one of the difficulty levels. I go to play and it makes me do the prelude over again and shows that I haven't...
  7. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data: im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but...
  8. Terraria save data won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria save data won't load.: I was playing local co-op with my g/f in my world. When we finished she switched profiles and her character/world were gone. I then switched back to mine and my stuff was gone as well. Never...
  9. Xbox one won't upload save data to the cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't upload save data to the cloud: So usually I play between 3 different systems so I rely heavily on cloud data. Now the game im playing on the xbox one (its a xbox 360 game) will not sync its save data to the cloud. When I get...
  10. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...