Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

Discus and support Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nemesislivezx, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory?

submitted by /u/nemesislivezx
    [link] [comments]

/u/nemesislivezx, Apr 7, 2024
  2. chj2363 Win User

Transferring data question

You'll have to plug the memory card into an xbox that has the memory card slots and copy the save data over to a usb memory stick.
  3. Avinitlarge Win User

SD cards

A USB card reader with SD card in it, So yes, I suppose it would be classed as a memory stick
  4. tonyx Win User

Can my x-box profile keep it's last save point for a game on a different x-box console

you can copy saves under hard drive then games select the save and copy it to the cloud or your usb or even an old memory card for the xbox.
  5. The Last Ewok Win User

is there a way to be able to keep using the old memory unit ....

The Xbox 360 Slim does not have a memory card slot, only HDD and USB. If you have access to another Original Xbox 360, you should be able to save the data from your memory cards to a USB, and then transfer said data from those USB drives, to your Xbox 360
    Slim.

Best of luck!
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Transfer Cable - Moving Platinum Hits Saves?

Original XBOX game saves cannot be copied to USB Memory Units.

They can be Moved between HDDs using a data migration cable.
Thema:

Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

1. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card - Similar Threads - Save Data Copying

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  4. How can I get my save data back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my save data back?: I recently logged into my game and was given the option to use my local save from the day before or my cloud save from months ago. I wasn't sure what was happening so I clicked on the cloud...
  5. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  6. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  7. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  8. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  9. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  10. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....