Save and Quit in Minecraft PE does not save

Discus and support Save and Quit in Minecraft PE does not save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was adventuring and went thousands of block got ton of loots and then saved and quit but when I logged back I was just some 50 block away from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Syed Mohammad Haris Ali, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Save and Quit in Minecraft PE does not save

I was adventuring and went thousands of block got ton of loots and then saved and quit but when I logged back I was just some 50 block away from my house even tho I went like thousands of blocks away

:)

Syed Mohammad Haris Ali, Feb 18, 2023
  2. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft Save & Quit does not save

auto save isnt an option on this version is is always on and cant be turned off
  3. IguanaMilo Win User

if only it was that simple
  4. IguanaMilo Win User

I have the latest version and I've been on the look out for others with the problem to find a solution.
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

You should make sure you have the latest version of minecraft, and also see if anyone is having the same issues as you.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Milo thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
Thema:

Save and Quit in Minecraft PE does not save

1. Save and Quit in Minecraft PE does not save - Similar Threads - Save Quit Minecraft

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  6. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  7. Save and quit bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save and quit bedrock minecraft: I was playing Minecraft and I did not save and quit my bedrock Minecraft game and now I can’t play in that world it is a pain me and my freind keep trying to figure it out if anyone knows how to...
  8. Minecraft Save & Quit does not save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save & Quit does not save: Multiple times I have played for hours then decided to get off so I press save and quit and it takes me out of the game and doesn't save my world and now I have lost 10+ hours of work with this...
  9. How to quit and save make Just Cause 3 resume last checkpoint next startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to quit and save make Just Cause 3 resume last checkpoint next startup?: I've been fiddling now for 5 hours trying to get this to work. Tried all variations, being only offline or online. Installed from disk and it also made 5G or so online update, so total about...
  10. Restoring save and quit after formatting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restoring save and quit after formatting.: I reformatted my secondhand xbox 360 (original) and now it won't save. I reformatted because the previous owner had left a lot of data on the drive that I think was stretching the memory and...