Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup]

Discus and support Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Depuis que j'ai ré-ouvert FH4 ma sauvegarde a disparue, c'est- -dire que je doit tout recommencer intro aussi alors que j'était lvl 50 "prestige" 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AxelPR02, Jun 8, 2019.

1. AxelPR02
    AxelPR02 Guest

Depuis que j'ai ré-ouvert FH4 ma sauvegarde a disparue, c'est- -dire que je doit tout recommencer intro aussi alors que j'était lvl 50 "prestige" 1 avec +/- 300 voiture et la totalité des routes explorées.

Que puis-je faire ?

[Translation-Since I re-opened FH4 my backup has disappeared, IE I have to start all over again intro also while I was LVL 50 "prestige " 1 with +/-300 car and all the routes explored.

What can I do? ]

:)

AxelPR02, Jun 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Axel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If your cloud save has already been saved with the start over, there is not much you can do. You can try the

Forza forums
    to see if they may be able to recover a previous save. The cloud overwrites itself each time it saves.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Firstly, have you signed in with the correct profile? If so, try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that works.

If not, you may have to try a factory reset but lets hope it does not come to that!
  4. OldFunKiller Win User

Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

[Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]

Hey there Sayysa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this situation that you have found yourself in. I can totally understand how this could really break the games immersion. If this is something that was asked in-game, there might be a very
    specific means of changing this in there. I suggest posting this inquiry on the
    Forza Forums
    for help with this from other players and the developers themselves.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reading
  6. Sayann X Win User

Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]

Bonjour,

Tu es sur Xbox One ou sur PC?

As tu essayé de vider le cache de ta console?

As tu essayé de lancer le jeu depuis autre profil et de te remettre sur le tien?

[Translation-Hello

Are you on Xbox One or PC?

Did you try to empty the cache of your console?

Have you tried to launch the game from another profile and get back on yours?]
Thema:

1. Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup] - Similar Threads - Sauvegarde Forza Horizon

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  10. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...