Samsung Xbox app doesnt work

Discus and support Samsung Xbox app doesnt work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Samsung Xbox app on Smart tv doesnt open. Error with se are soryy the Page doesnt exist. 013d49f9-8824-4451-8554-f82faf949930 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mynu Alina, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Mynu Alina
    Mynu Alina Guest

My Samsung Xbox app on Smart tv doesnt open. Error with se are soryy the Page doesnt exist.

:)

Mynu Alina, Jul 8, 2023
  2. smileskybird Win User

can anyone confirm if friends list is working yet

It's not working on the Xbox one smart glass app for my Samsung s5
  3. Jillian Kamermans Win User

Cant sent images via Xbox chat

hello there :D

well i have an Samsung Galaxy S5 but i just downloaded the app today so i cant update.

also i actually only really use my laptop to chat, but it doesnt work on both my devices :(

but thanks for the help anyway :D
  4. SHADOWREVAN 47 Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

cannot connect on any device i have check and made sure that xbox smart glass app is enabled on the console ,i have tried samsung s8 ,samsung s4 ,nvida shield tablet ,bluestacks and i have tried using the windows 10 xbox 360 smart glass app - gives error
    code " 0xc101008e (0x800c0008) instantly , i also tried using old versions of the app on andoid but i couldnt install them on either phones or bluestacks , any app that works i still have the same problem , i can sign in but cannot connect to any xbox 360
    , all im trying to do is get the fable anniversary achievement "see the future Xbox SmartGlass to Fable Anniversary and unfortunately the xbox one smart glass app doesnt work.

id love to know if im wasting my time or if this will be fixed from some one official.
  5. Moderngamer264 Win User

I don’t know what to do

It doesnt work and i look at infomation of my controller and it does have bluetooth and it doesnt work i tried and tried and looked up people have the same thing it doesnt pop up at all on blue tooth and i hear people say it works for samsung and i dont
    care about samung and reply a link for a video of showing how it works and what does it work on
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

Hey Ege!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, Xbox, and gaming services apps:

Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Xbox and gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Samsung Xbox app doesnt work - Similar Threads - Samsung app doesnt

2. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  3. Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working: Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed? 77da5df0-e261-4be5-aa00-1ce85710e894
  4. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  5. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  6. Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App: I recently purchased Samsung 85 inch tv. It has xbox app. I purchased two controllers to play with my son as separate players NOT the co-op team. Can I do it? If yes…. What are the games I can...
  7. How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?: [img] The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming. I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access to rather than Cloud Gaming. The image shows...
  8. Xbox app not letting me sign in on samsung TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not letting me sign in on samsung TV: Hi, I'm from the U.S and I have the samsung crystal UHD CU7000. The problem that I have is that after launching the xbox app and signing in with the code, the app starts loading and then says...
  9. App on Samsung tv doesn't load

in XBoX on Windows
    App on Samsung tv doesn't load: When I click on the gaming app the screen goes black. Tried all of the trouble shooting tips from the website and nothing worked. Anyone else experienced this issue?...
  10. Xbox app not working on Samsung TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not working on Samsung TV: Hey there! I'm from Brazil and I have a QN55Q70AAGXZD model Samsung TV. When I try to launch the app, the TV shows a "Xbox app loading" notification, but it won't launch the app. I've tried...