Samsung UNJS8500 not displaying UHD on XBOX One S

Discus and support Samsung UNJS8500 not displaying UHD on XBOX One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 55" Samsung UNJS8500 that I am connecting to an XBOX One S. When I turn the UHD setting "On" and use it with my Amazon Fire Stick or my Sony... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x DaCheat x, Dec 16, 2019.

1. x DaCheat x
    x DaCheat x Guest

I have a 55" Samsung UNJS8500 that I am connecting to an XBOX One S. When I turn the UHD setting "On" and use it with my Amazon Fire Stick or my Sony Blu-ray player, it works just fine. However, when I turn that setting "On" for my XBOX One S, it causes
    my XBOX to not send an input to the tv. It still sends audio to my soundbar but no video to the tv.

If I run it with the UHD setting "Off" the XBOX sends video to the TV just fine, but when I check my 4K UHD settings on my XBOX, it says that my TV isn't sending a 4k 10-bit at 50Hz, 4k 10-bit at 60Hz, HDR10, or Dolby Vision, which stinks. It does however
    still check the top 2 boxes: "Your TV supports 4k UHD (60Hz) and Your TV supports 4k 10-bit at 24Hz."

I DO have it set to Game Mode, which has fixed it for some people but not for me.

I've watched tons of videos and read tons of articles/forums on this and am at my wits end on it. Any advice?

:)

x DaCheat x, Dec 16, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Do you get the same problem if you connect the Xbox directly to the Tv ? Trying that will eliminate or confirm it's the soundbar causing the issue if you're using that to pass the signal to the Tv.
  3. x DaCheat x Win User

I'm using the HDMI cable that came with the XBOX and have tried several others to make sure.

I have it connected to the ARC input, which is the only one on my TV that allows Dolby Atmos to pass through to my soundbar.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Hi, here are a few questions to run through...

Are you using an hdmi cable(2.0+) rated for 4k?

Have you got the console connected to the appropriate hdmi input on tv, some TVs only support.these modes in hdmi 1. It's usually clearly marked?
  5. CYA007 Win User

I have the same equipment, connected to the TV

i use HDMI very high quality and i don’t have any issues at all.

i hope this can help you.
  6. kev edin Win User

Some tv you are required to turn the hdmi ports on on the tv setting its self 👍

Dont know if that could be it . If not you need to check your HDMI cables and settings on your xbox . 🤔
Thema:

1. Samsung UNJS8500 not displaying UHD on XBOX One S - Similar Threads - Samsung UNJS8500 displaying

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...