Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

Discus and support Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DannieDraco, Jan 10, 2017.

1. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection
    The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run through it. No matter what port I connect my xbox one to it will not work. Cable box is connected to port 1, bluray player
    is connected to port 2 and I have the xbox connected to port 3. According to Samsung it should work through that port. It is a HDCP 2.2 port and is designated HDMI 3 (HML). When I change the tv source to that port the xbox turns off. Has anyone had success
    using the one connect mini with the xbox one?

:)

DannieDraco, Jan 10, 2017
  2. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini
    For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have talked to Samsung and they say it should work. I have my Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8240HDC (STB) connected to port 1, my Samsung UBD-K8500/ZA bluray player connected to
    port 2 and the Xbox One connected to port 3. I turn on the Xbox One and change the tv source to port 3 and the Xbox One immediately turns off.

It worked fine on my Samsung UN40F5500AFXZA tv in the bedroom. The Xbox was connected through the cable STB with that tv.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem?

3. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection
    My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the xbox one i cannot ge a signal to the TV

4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. IanRuiz Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

do you have iphone or samsung because i have iphone and i think you have samsung because it connected easily for you
  6. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  7. Lspooner91 Win User

Xbox only works on Samsung tv's

Im not really a technology person :( well, its just connected up normally as you would do, but it doesn't work on any other tele apart from a samsung but it hasn't been connected with a dvi. but its strange that the xbox only recognises samsung. i gave it
    to my friend because it works on his samsung and his xbox works fine on my toshiba :)
  8. specialmel Win User

Repeated sound issues

connected to Samsung 1080p TV with HDMI cable
Thema:

1. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini: Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have talked to Samsung and they say it should work....