Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

Discus and support Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019.

1. mwiemeikel68
    mwiemeikel68 Guest

How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution?

I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..

:)

mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Just Plug your Xbox in the HDR10 HDMI port
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

I agree, best thing to do would be to check settings for resolution and make sure screen mode is set to game to get the advanced resolution effects
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi @mwiemeikel68 and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Could you explain a little further?

If you have just purchased a new QLED TV but the resolution isn't correct, was it connected to another TV previously?

If the old TV was 1080p (HD) then you may need to check the resolution settings on your Xbox and change this to 4K (UHD). You also need to set the TV to Game Mode before the Xbox will recognise it to enable HDR etc.

Details can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one
  5. MisterClever0ne Win User

What do you play on?

playing on 55' Samsung qled 4k with xbox one x! picture is so sharp!
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Monitor

I would really suggest a curved monitor like this one :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-49-chg90-qled-gaming-monitor/8w7k81s8x5ng/95jk?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab
Thema:

1. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen - Similar Threads - Samsung QLED XboxOne

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!: Hi all, I had this problem also with my rather old Samsung TV (it was from 2009 or so), but I now have a new one (Samsung QN95B Neo QLED) and also here I'm not able to connect my XBox One S with...
  4. Xbox Series S picture problems with the Samsung QE55Q80AATXXU QLED 4K UHD TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S picture problems with the Samsung QE55Q80AATXXU QLED 4K UHD TV: I've recently purchased a Samsung QE55Q80AATXXU 4K UHD QLED TV that supports 120hz gaming for the new consoles. I also purchased a Xbox Series S console a couple of days ago and I'm having...
  5. Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible: Hi, I have an XBOX ONE connected to the Game HDMI port of my Denon 2700H which is connected to a Samsung QLED TV - when I configure HDR on the xbox one, I get a message indicating that my TV is...
  6. Best way to setup my 75” Samsung QLED tv with my Samsung N950 soundbar/ Dolby Atmos with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best way to setup my 75” Samsung QLED tv with my Samsung N950 soundbar/ Dolby Atmos with my...: The way I have it setup now is i’m using the HDMI ARC to my tv’s (One box) and HDMI from Xbox to One box. I only use my Xbox for my Tv. So when i’m watching Netflix or whatever, it’s always...
  7. Ghosting/Coronas on XB1X & Samsung 2019 QLED TV's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting/Coronas on XB1X & Samsung 2019 QLED TV's: I'm seeing bad ghosting/coronas/blur/duplicating images when playing games on my xbox one x with my brand new 2019 Samsung 55 inch Q70R TV. There are plenty of videos showing this issue on youtube...
  8. Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV: Hi, My name is Sarit Shikartzy and I'm from Israel, I have an important question and I have tried to find solutions on the internet and with many technical people but I did not found a solution....
  9. Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X: Hi im M.Kooker im curious to know if you can assist with monitor resolution change as i do not currently own a pc there is a mac in the house but do not know how that would affect monitors use...
  10. 2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!: Hello Xbox One X Owners! I saw some people with newer Samsung TV's having issues with 4K and HDR detection on the Xbox One X posting recently, and I wanted to write a quick list of things to do...