Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

Discus and support Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chuck S1, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Chuck S1
    Chuck S1 Guest

I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power. The xbox is on, the tv remote will even turn the xbox on and off, but it persists in telling me to check device power. I've tried all the tv inputs and settings and set them accordingly, but I can't get into the xbox to check its settings with this tv. I plugged the xbox into another 4k samsung tv we have and it works no issues, with the same HDMI cable. All my cables are compatible with 4k and HDMI 2.1, and every other device works in all the q80c HDMI connections. I have tried every HDMI port with different working cables. Is this the q80c or the console?

:)

Chuck S1, Mar 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: