Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

Discus and support Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys, I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/surfing-rj, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

Hello guys,

I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start properly, but screen goes black after the "XBOX" letters on screen, audio is working fine as it would be in normal streaming, is that a known bug or am i doing something wrong ?

submitted by /u/surfing-rj
    [link] [comments]

/u/surfing-rj, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Amaral1209 Win User

Xbox remote play

Just checking to see if anyone at microsoft can provide me with a list of supported brands and examples for android tablets that can do the xbox (beta) app (eg Samsung, Lenovo, etc.)?

Thanks!
    hi!

These are some brands where you can use xCloud

Huawei

Xiaomi

Samsung (Coming soon)

Asus

Razer
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung

Hi Kaissa,

As explained above, keyboard and mouse unfortunately isn’t compatible with Cloud gaming at the moment. There are various controllers that are supported, though.

Refer to this guide:

Cloud gaming with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support

which includes a section confirming what controllers are compatible and how to connect a controller to your smart TV

Also see:

Cloud gaming with Xbox | Xbox Support

How to use Gaming Hub on your Samsung Smart TV | Samsung Support

Hope this helps.
  4. DukeNukem64ever Win User

Post a WoT video of your best match results!

Nobody has posted any of their videos, so I will start off with an M5 MVP performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nFNWn99IA

Check it out!
  5. MlTCH.B Win User

Setting up Cloud Gaming on Samsung TV

I am not sure about the O.P. but I am having the same problem and I do have a Samsung 2022 smart tv and am in a participating region.

When accessing the link the page is not found.
  6. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
Thema:

Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

1. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP - Similar Threads - Samsung 2022 VIDEO

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...: I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help. 0fe3b65d-84ea-4985-9e8c-be47be7c8122
  9. Why can't i use my Samsung 2022 remote on my Xbx Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i use my Samsung 2022 remote on my Xbx Series X?: I can't use my samsung remote to control my xbx Series X as i do with my Xbx One X. All settings including those of my tv are checked (Hdmi CEC etc), but still no responce. Any tips/tricks?...
  10. New Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) social features are available on web and 2022 Samsung TVs!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) social features are available on web and 2022 Samsung TVs!: You can now find and manage friends, visit profiles, and view social notifications in the “play with friends” row on home. How to try it: Sign in to your Microsoft account on web...