Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt

Discus and support Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt Does your TV show just a blank screen when the console is on or does your TV report... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RefluentSpore64, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt

Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt
    Does your TV show just a blank screen when the console is on or does your TV report that there is no signal found?

This page here has some other steps that might also help resolve the issue: Troubleshooting a Blank Screen TV or Monitor While Your Xbox One is on

:)

RefluentSpore64, Jun 12, 2018
  2. hanzonation
    hanzonation Guest
    Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

hi there, i have the same problem with my xbox one s. The samsung hwd450 sound bar does not turn on with xbox on command. also mute takes two voice commands to work

hanzonation, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

I'm having this same issue with the Samsung HWD450 Soundbar. It definitely makes you say mute and unmute twice. The XBone picks it up and displays the command on the screen both times, but only completes the muting upon the completion of the second command.

RobertSteeleXY, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt

PalmettoBling, Jul 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt